the success of the Damro furniture is their distribution and the supply chain effectiveness. the Damro is a good example for a srilankan industry to, how to handle a proper business with a customers to reach a nearest showrooms.The effectiveness of the customer relationship and supply chains are mostly new to srilankan companies to adopt.

for example Damro having nearly 53  showrooms in srilanka, 35 showrooms in India and 5 show rooms in Australia. some of the showrooms are operating as Franchise Showrooms, but most of the showrooms are operating independently and providing a valuable customer services.

the following details are extract from the Damro’s official website to made my arguments to be more valid

Sirlankan Showrooms and their contact details

ShowroomsAddressTelephone
Anuradhapura488/7A, Maithripala senanayake Mw, New town, Anuradhapura025 2226026
Bambalapitiya746, Galle Road, Colombo 04011 2553838
Wattala580, Negambo Road, Mabola, Wattala011 2949507
WennappuwaKosgas Junction, Chilaw Road, Wennappuwa031 4874696
Weliveriya154/3A, New Kandy Road, Weliveriya033 2258320
Wijerama576, Highlevel Road, Wijerama011 2802360
Yakkala42, Kandy Road, Yakkala033 2232469

• naresh says:

im interested in damro delearship in hyderabad india can u please send me the details

• prasanna says:

hi Naresh,
    this is my view about the Damro and their distributions.

unfortunately i couldn’t able to help you on this matter, but you can contact any telephone number above and collect more information about the dealerships.

all the very best for your business,
    regards,
    Prasanna.a

• Nayanajith says:

I want to contact DAMRO Srilanka manager. Can I have his email I’m unable to find email addresses from the website

• nishani says:

I want to contact DAMRO nearest showroom to Trincomalee

• IMRAN says:

hi,

I live in England, could i have one of the Damro directors contact number for me to discuss about the land i have for rent

• Asela says:

We are a leading General Trading company in Kuwait and looking for a potential supplier/manufacture for deport the productions of home furniture production such as BED ROOMS, WARDROBES, DINNING TABLES, COFFEE TABLES, TV TABLES, BUFFET & PUF etc… for our worldwide projects. I have tried to contact you, because I’m a Sri Lankan and employee here in Kuwait. I wanted to give priority for our contry company and would like to get your email ID for further reference. If you could able to response us sooner, would highly appreciate.

Dear Asela,
      I could able to find the Damro Email address, if you like you can communicate to Srilanka Damro Hotline of 0334 678 678
      Or you can communicate to Bambalapitya Damro Brach on 011 255 3835

• K.A.G.Dayarathne says:

Hi Asela,

I am a Sri Lankan in Bangladesh. Experienced in HOme Textiles for Europe. Sofa covers, Bed covers and pillows, Sleepeing Bags, And any type of quilted item. Interested to have a investor to start a business anywhere.

Daya

• sunravi says:

i like to by a innovation led 32 inch t.v. pls send me the model and the price list
    ravi
    nuwara eliya

• Dishanthi says:

Hi..,
    I need to know the price of spring metress and how u can delivery to weligama

• zihan says:

hi, i want kalmunai show room telephone no. pls send

• upendra babu says:

Dear sir/madam,

I had enquired about following models from your showroom in Visakhapatnam and have been given to understand that the models are presently not available and the waiting period is almost 60 days:

KWB 001
    KWM 003
    KWQ 001

In today’s world of aggressive marketing, how is it that a reputed firm such as DAMRO is not meeting requirements of a customer? The firm also does not seem to be interested in providing the items through the other outlets of DAMRO across the country. If that be the case, why are these models on display?

It is indeed shocking to note that the firm does not have solutions too to ensure that the customer is supplied items of his choice in a reasonable time. I think I made a wrong choice to go in for products offered by your firm. A gross mistake, indeed!! Probably, you have lost out many more customers through this one customer.

Thank you & regards.

Upendra (09491787312)

Dear Upendra Babu,
      Thanks for your concern, between the Synergyy.com is an Media to Public a Good offers and service to Public, While I will contact to the DAMRO Srilanka By Monday and Give you a Feedback About it.
      I do understand your customer dissatisfaction and I hope I will give you good final Decision by Monday or they will contact you by the Telephone Number which you gave or by Email,

Thanks N best regards,

Dear Upendra,
      I communicate to DAMRO Colombo Office, where they says its unable for them to identified the Regional Office Stocks in India, the Indian outlets should only able to answerable to the particular unavailable of Stokes.
      The Product me mansion
      KWB 001, KWM 003 are not even in Colombo outlets, due to not Stokes,
      And KWQ 001 is available for a Moment.
      While better you communicate them or purchase good from other Competitors of DAMRO in india.
      Best regards,

• Jameel says:

I ordered a sofa set and coffee table, got delivered 2 weeks after they promissed (2 weeks delay after several calls), but the coffe table was damaged and the delivery boy told me to keep it and they will replace within 5 days, now 2 weeks passed, no replacement, I complained to hotline several time, a customer service manager (Mr.Heshan) called me and givenhis mobile, but never picked up the phone later, now I am frustrated with their service. I am going to complain to cosumer Affairs Authority. Never go to DAMRO, they are cheaters.

• shabby says:

Hi
    What about Damros competitors such as Lionco and Arpico..I heard Lionco only takes 3days to manufacturer and deliver a custom made mattress while damro takes ages. And also both companies have all international standards while damro doesnt have one..Please tell me how damro is better than Lionco and Arpico

Arpico
    Regards
    Shabby

Dear Shabby,
      It can be, in the business every company are benchmarking each other’s and improving their quality of services to customer, therefore be happy if someone starts better service.
      The Damro was success due to their distribution channels, where its cover over all srilanka towns and every parts of India, initially.
      Therefore still they have competitive advantage on it. Hope you agreed on it.
      Best regards,

• shabby says:

yes im aware of the competitive advantage but companies like Lionco is coming up really fast. I saw their recent projects in kurenagala and moratuwa and they are not interested in small scale buildings!
    Anyways best luck to Damro
    always admire srilankan entrepreneurs and businesses

Yes Shabby,
      Between I am Not Representing Damro Here,
      its was one of my article, where there is good companies coming up,
      i will post a covering as well

thanks for your supports,

• anfas says:

please give pasyala branch contuct no!

• Amit singh, Dhanbad, India says:

Hi, I’m amit singh from india. I agreed abt the product is realy have good stucture with plasure comfort.
    I’m intrested to work with organisation.
    Currenty i’m working in a MNC in cst support department,
    suggest me how i join ur organisation?

Dear Mr.Amit Singh,
      Yes you can be Partner of the DAMRO Group, where you can Contact to Colombo Head office Number and Obtain the Information about New Business,

Best regards,

• Zonuntluanga says:

Sir,
    I would like to post queires can you please tell me the email address of Damro officials

• Murphy E S says:

We want to sell our land and building consists of 66 cents of land and 3800sq/ft house .If you are interested to buy this property parallel to NH 47 at Certhala byepass junction having full compound wall.The house with three attached bed rooms,spacious visiting hall, dinig hall,car porch,sitout, two kitchen for fire and gas and in land consists of above 20 nos of teekwood trees,coconut trees,mango trees,and other valuable trees and have an out house.
    It have a distance of 65 kms to cochin international air port,20kms to Kumarakom tourist centre and 25 kms to Alapuzha (Kuttanad) lake tourism,35 kms to kochi city.

If you are interested please contact: E S Murphy MOB:09037407486 Email:murphy9995104824@gmail.com
    CMC2
    Cherthala
    Alappuzha
    Kerala State
    South india Pin 688524

• jasry says:

please sent to trincomalle show room countact no
    jasry

• Rajagopalan says:

Pls provide email contact of nearest showrooms of damro from Delhi or damro corporate office. Need to get the diagram of damro ward robe 2 door ref no. NMB2. Bought this from tirupur and shifted to noida now. And no show room in Delhi or noida so cannot get assembled .

• i am trading and sourcing agent in Reunion island (french indian ocean island)
    i need for my importing customers Outdoor plastic furnitures, please send me your catalogue with best FOB container USD cotation BY ABOVE e.mail
    best regards
    Mr GERARD

• i am trading agent in Reunion island
    i need for my importing customers your complete Outdoor plastic furniture and STORAGE products
    FOB USD container cotation ( big tables and colors card appreciated !)
    my mail box is gerard.mathieu31@wanadoo.fr

best REGARDS

Mr Gerard Agent

• santhakris says:

i’m living in israel pleas send me phone no eheleyagoda shoroom p.no

Dear Santhakris,
      yes there is a Damro Centre, please find Information
      Eheliyagoda
      No: 09, Main Street,
      Eheliyagoda.
      036-2258177
      Best Regards,

• ashen says:

hi, i want kandy MULGAMPOLA show room EMAIL AdrEss pls send

• ashen says:

kandy 929, Peradeniya Road, Kandy

PlS Send me this showroom E-mail address in my gmail account

ASHENCRISH@GMAIL.COM my email AD

• K.A.G.Dayarathne says:

Dear Prasanna,

I want to contact Mr.Damitha Ramanayake on a business proposal. Can you help. I sent a mail to HRM but no response.

It is surperising that there is no management contact facility in their web site.

Dayarathne

Dear Mr.Dayarathne,
      Yes, even u unable to contact them too,
      the Synergyy is a 3rd Party website posting articles about the businesses and offers in Srilanka

Best Regards,

• mayura wijerathne says:

we are interesting contact Damro chairman,for land sale in Victoria in Australia 388 acres large land suitable factory or any
    mauram91@yahoo.se

• Zdenek Hanzalek says:

Dears,
    I have house in Southern Region, Sri Lanka and I need some furniture to buy, according of my friends from Colombo maybe of your origin.
    Please, can I ask you for materials of beds, wardrobes, tables, chairs, sofas? Solid massive wood or other materials? How to contact Damro by email? Pls send me email address for ordering of furniture, Im not able to get it by phone… Are you able to send me some online catalogue with prices? I want to choose something and discuss with us about prices and payment and transport condition to South region.
    Best regards,
    Zdenek Hanzalek,Czech Republic

• Hasandika says:

Dear Damro Management,
    I’m quiet interested with your latest project which you are planning to launch in very recent time, Textiles. Actually I’m a Fashion & Textile designer and a lecturer in Fashion designing. With a keen knowledge and an interest on Fashion trends and updates. I do involve in many fashion related jobs both in state and private sector. I work as a fashion consultant too. I would like to share my knowledge and experience with your company for a better offer. I just use this path to contact, since I was unable to find proper contact details from your Web. Please be kind enough to respond through the above stated e mail address.

Hasandika.

• mathiyalagan says:

Dear Management
    Do you have any showroom in Jaffna

• Petra says:

Please let me know from where I could purchase a damro PVC door…Size 81″ length x 30″ width. Very urjent.

Thanks.

• jayantha says:

pls send me billow tv all details

1E32E21
    INE32SK

• Ivor says:

Having ordered a wardrobe from Damro Bambalapitiya Sri-Lanka I was very dissappointed with the laid backed attitude of after sales.The wardrobe was supposed to be delivered withen 2 weeks but after 3 week I contacted the customer service hotline whereby arrangements were made to deliver the item that day 12-12-12.I was told I would be informed half an hour before the item would be delivered.I stayed in from 11AM but the item was not delivered till 21:55 that evening.I have never heard of any country in the world that delivers items at that time of nite.Being an International company who are the people who run this operation,have they got a clue on how to run a business? Let me make a few suggessions,firstly give the customer a time frame ie either AM/PM secondly deliveries should not take place after 19:00 hours the latest both for the safty of the customer and the safty of the delivery personal.Your views on this would be appreciated.

• BKW says:

Me too have ordered a wardrobe from Damro Kundasale Sri-Lanka I was very disappointed with the attitude of sales officers.The wardrobe i orderd was s – KWM 001M – which is supposed to be with-out the mirror, but with two bottom drawers. It was not in display but the sales officer said they have the model and the only difference from KWM 003 will be the lack of mirror. But the model they delivered me with is quite familiar to KWO 001 model, which has no drawers. I orderd the Monarch model becoz the sales officers comment that the only difference will be the lack of mirror. I would have purchased other model with drawers for far more lower price if they have given me correct information. So pls do advice the sales officers to provide customers with accurate information. And it would be better if the furniture’s has any sort of identification on them about their model.

• D.M.J. Pushpakumara says:

Dear Sir,

Do you have any show room at the Sri Lanka Air Port.please there contact number
    Thanks,

Kumara

• shamen says:

Dear damro comapy ! i really want to get some stuff from srilankan shop , , can you let me know you guys acept credit card????

• umaid says:

Hi,I am a student who is sitting for the GCE A/L this year and I am suppose to do a project on the management activities of damro furnitures in srilanka. so can u please help me 2 get the details on it. THANK U

• zahran says:

Hi
    I’m doing a project about damro furniture for CIM studies please can you help me get following details
    1.company back ground
    2.vision and mission
    3.market
    4.industry
    5.competition
    6.customers
    7.financial performance
    sale/profit/share value/challenges

8.Non financial performance
    Awards/standard/no of branches/future out look

Dear I’ve tried to take above details from website .but couldn’t get much as nothing Damro has given to web

Thanks and regards
    Zahran

• rishan says:

Im getting a very poor service from Damro.

I ordered a Sofa and after passing the promised delivery date they just ignoring.

Always they will telling that they will check and give a call. But the call is never gonna happen.

They only care about the payment and after doing the payment they don’t have any interesting to deliver or even communicate with the client.

• Isuru says:

Dear Sir,
    I would like to begin a damro show room in Maharagama area, Can you send me what are the requirements that I should have for that and Contact details.
    My contact no 0783679002.
    Regard
    Isuru

• jkariyadasa says:

About 5500sqft are available in the heart of eraniyagala town facing Dehowita Deraniyagala main road .Ideal for show rooms ,bank and warehouses

• Nilupul says:

for mattress production you can buy materials cheaper than now you buy , contact Mihindu Ariyaratne, siluets (pvt) Ltd, lot no14, zone 1,BEPZ, weligama, malwana. 0114768000

• Hemal says:

I ordered Executive table and High back chair from DAMRO Bambalapitiya branch on last Saturday. The sales executive promised he will deliver the goods by Friday (16/05/2014) . When i contacted them on 16th they said they will do the delivery before 5 pm. Still they struggle with the goods. They promises various things until you pay the bill. There after when we call they ignore us as well as when we visit the showroom they hide. Is this DAMRO quality of service. All the time DAMRO head Mr. Ramanayake Pathirennahalage Damitha Ramanayaka Also hiding from public without making any comment or reply or never answer the phones unless a 3rd part answers and say “BOSS IS AT A MEETING”!!!!!!!!. All the Damro showrooms has a typical situation of not delivery on time. Whether in head office or Kandy or Jaffna or bambalapitiya its the same scenario.

Dear Hemal,

we are http://www.synergyy.com is not related with Damro, while i was experience a good service from them in past, i hope there might be some problems on your delivery, otherwise Damro doing good service compare to other service providers around the island.

i hope they will response you well soon,

regards,
      Prasanna

• R.R.J.G.Jayakody says:

My Address is No.17/1, Grand Hotel Rd, Nuwaraeliya
    Contact No. 071-4245961 052-2224400

I requested a repair of my Washing Machine DFA-60
    on 4th Sept. 2014. but any person didnt attend as yet for repair.

• lakmini silva says:

I am really unhappy about service.I went to buy a computer table last week and selected one.when I’m about to make the payment they said it’s not available and can order and it will take 3 or 4 weeks to get it.What kind of service was that.Can’t we go and buy a table and no point of waiting a month for a table.