Introduction of my selves with an Agni siragugal.
This is the first book which I read an autobiography in my life. I am not a perfect person to review this book, because I am the biggest fan and smallest book reviewer.
AN Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam Front page”]This book was purchased by my sister in 2006 our India tour. Before the year’s tour I have seen Wings of Fire in Airport duty Free shop. That was tag a price of about INR 1000. I couldn’t able to buy that book for 2 reasons,
1] I don’t have that much of money at the time,
2] I thought I may not understand that English, and observe deep meaning of it.
Therefore I always preferred a Tamil book to read to understand the deep meaning of it.
About the AGNI SIRAGUGAL [WINGS OF FIRE] AN Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam
The Wings of Fire is a original book which wrote by Arun Tiwari in 1999. This book is prepared full support of the APJ Abdul Kalam. It’s translated by Mu.Shivalingam for Kannadhasan Pathippagam in may 2004.
The book is fully about APJ Abdul Kalam’s life. Such as
- The way he suffered of the poverty.
- His basic education and his ambition of the air force pilot.
- His failure of air force pilot selections.
- Supports of the teachers and others
- His religious devotion and respect of all other religions.
- Joining of senior scientific assistant in DTD&P
- His involvement in development in rockets.
- SLV 3 Program and his involvement
- Failure and learning from it.
- Experience of president of India
I never ever says or going to say any quality issues or meaning issues in this book, because I was mostly impress by him.
My personal ambition
My personal ambition is to be an entrepreneur, when I achieve something and had a change to says who is behind my success than my family is one and only APJ Abdul Kalam.
If I have chance I will meet him once and I open my business with his presence.
By reading AGNI SIRAGUGAL [WINGS OF FIRE] I personally benefits of
- Self motivation – special force of success
- Involvement on activity with fulfillment of joys.
- Learning from failure
- Be socialized
- Think about youths and their developments
- Self determinations
- Respect all the religions
- Acceptability of sudden failures
And so on…
I wish everyone to read this book and enjoy this moments and be successful in their life.AN Autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam tamil edition special poetry”]