Institute of Chartered Corporate Secretaries of Sri Lanka calls student enrollment for October 2011 examinations.

Students are asked to contact Institute of Chartered Corporate Secretaries of Sri Lanka for application forms and student guide.

The Secretary,

Institute of Chartered Corporate Secretaries of Sri Lanka,

No. 546/6B, Galle Road,

Colombo 03.

Tel: 011 2 301 982

Email: iccs@sltnet.lk

Source: Sunday Observer 03rd April 2011

• Chammi Wickramasekera says:

I need to get further clarification on the examination and fees applicable.

• Chammi Wickramasekera says:

Dear Mr. Prasanna

Many thanks for the mail. I spoke to Ms. Chandrika last week and I will collect the application form and student guide today. Hope the Institute is open today.

Thanks and best regards.

Chammi

• Nirasha says:

Please send me the details of October 2011 exam. I wish to enroll for the Chartered Secretarial courses.

• Lalani says:

what is the topic of the seminar held on 4th March 2011 at Hilton Residencies. please do let me know.

thanks.

• Indeewari says:

Could you please tell me about the student book of CA & the exam (CAB 1) that is going to hold on septemer 2012. Also i need some information about the computer course that CA students must follow. Is it Ms2007 or Ms2010?

• S. De Silva says:

I am interested in the Chartered Corporate Secretaries course and want to know if I could : –

a) Follow the course stage by stage via on-line learning;
    and
    b) Since I am not a degree holder am I eligible for enrollment.

Thanks, would appreciate a reply by e-mail.

• Lilly says:

Hi guys I’m unable to go to any of the classes at JMC and I have to start with the Intermediate Level,, If anyone can help me out with notes,, Please let me know,, subjects are management accounting, Capital market Regulations, Company Secretarial Practice. thanks :)

• Ravihansi Fernando says:

I did G.C.E.A/L this year. May i know whether am i eligibal to follow the chartered secretariat course..
    Thank you!

• Nilushi Gamage says:

Can I you please let me know if you conduct classes for Applied Business Law, ICSA UK?

• Lakshika halangoda says:

I wanted to know abut that course. I want to know whether it is exists for 2013. For further information whom i could contact

• Bhagya says:

May I know when is the next enrollment and also do you conduct the UK course of Chartered Secretaries.

• Let me know the required qualifications for the executive secretaries Need Advance Level ? No chances for Ordinary Level students.

and also mention the fee for lessons and exams.

• Let me know the required qualification for the executive secretaries and fees for the course and the exam.

• udayamali says:

I would like to get the contact No. and the local address of the institute for more clarifications.

• Madurika says:

I would like to know when is the next enrollment for year 2016? And, I completed the foundation level of CIMA and did 2 subjects of Managerial Level 1. But couldn’t complete it. with that, should i start this ICSA from the Foundation Level?

For each Programme level, how long does it take to complete? In each Level, should we pass all the subjects at once? Also I would like to know how’s the structure of the papers… I mean, is it just like CIMA papers?