National Lanka Finance PLC
Investor Access Equities (Pvt) Ltd offers a Mandatory offer to buy the remaining Ordinary voting shares (39,972,100 [28.56%]) of National Lanka Finance PLC at Rs.5.00 each.
11th March 2011 the Investor Access Equities (Pvt) Ltd purchase 70 Million shares at Private Placement at a price of Rs.5.00 each. The 70 Million shares constituted approximately 50.01% of the shares issued by National Lanka Finance PLC.
It became obligatory to purchase all remaining share at the higher price paid by the offeror and the parties concert with the offeror.
|Name||date||No of shares||percentage|
|Investor Access Equities (Pvt) ltd||11th March 2011||70,000,000||50.01%|
|Nawaloka Construction (Pvt) Ltd||11th March 2011||14,000,000||10.00%|
|Mr. J Rudra||11th March 2011||16,000,000||11.43%|
- Renuka Agri Foods PLC Invest Rs. 609 Million on Renuka Organics (Pvt) Ltd
- Colombo Stock Exchange open its Social Media engagement in Face book and Linked in
- DFCC Vardhana Bank PLC Dividend Announcement
- Hayleys PLC issue of 20,000,000 senior, unsecured, listed, redeemable, rated debentures of LKR 100/. Each
- Marawila Resorts PLC Rights Issues for 122,500,000 Shares for 1:1
- Browns Investments PLC Acquired fully (95%) of FLC Joint Venture Company (Pvt) Ltd
- Hemas Going for Right Issues of 57,254,513 ordinary shares (1:9)
- John Keells Holdings PLC Terminates Fitch Ratings for John Keells Holdings
- First Capital Treasuries Limited Debenture Issue – Listed Today
- Bieco Link Carbons [Pvt) Ltd Becomes Adam Carbons (Pvt] Ltd