University of Peradeniya (UOP) Postgraduate Institute of Science (PGIS) calls application for MSC Programmes 2011 2012.
UOP offer the following MSc Programmes
- MSc in Analytical Chemistry
- MSc in Applied Statistics
- MSc in Biodiversity, Ecotourism & Environment Management
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Disaster Management (Conducted jointly with the faculty of Engineering, UOP)
- MSc in Environmental Science
- MSc in Experimental Biotechnology
- MSc in Gemology and Industrial Minerals
- MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
- MSc in Industrial Chemistry
- MSc in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- MSc in Oceanography
- MSc in Physics of Materials
- MSc in Plant Sciences
- MSc in Postharvest technology of fruits & Vegetables
- MSc in water resources Management
A Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering, and Agriculture, Medicine or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university is acceptable to the PGIS. Those who are waiting results of their final degree examinations may also apply.
How to Apply
Application forms and other information can be obtain from the Senior Assistant registrar or download from Website of www.pgis.lk
Sending money order for Rs.200/= payable at the Peradeniya post office (drown favour of Postgraduate Institute of Science) together with a self addressed envelope or paying cash at the PGIS office.
The Completed application form should be submitted with processing fee of Rs.1, 000/=
Closing date and commencement
The commencement date will be informed and the application closing date will be on 15th August 2011.
Payment of programme fee,
The Programme fee can be paid in full or in 2 installments (50%+50%)
Senior Assistant Register,
Postgraduate Institute of Science,
University of Peradeniya,
Tel : 081 2387542 or 081 2385660
Email : email@example.com
Source: Sunday Observer 03.04.2011