Certificate and Diploma Courses in Quantity Surveying

Certificate and Diploma Courses in Quantity Surveying

Institute for Construction Training and Development calls application for Certificate and Diploma Courses in Quantity Surveying.

Certificate level

The course is targeted to Technical Officers, Draughtsman, Supervisors, Middle and lower level personal and others engage with construction.

Entrance Qualification:Two Years Experience in the field of Construction and acceptable Technical qualifications
Duration:16 days
Course Fee:Rs.50,000.00

Time:8.45 am to 4.00 Pm
Commencement:20th June 2011
Medium:English

Diploma level

Entrance Qualification:Successfully completed CHPD Certificate Course, CHPB BOQ & Estimates/ NCT(QS) or NVQ Level 4 Equivalent
Duration:26 days

Course Fee:Rs.25,000.00
Time:8.45 am to 4.00 Pm
Commencement:20th June 2011
Medium:English

Accommodation:             on request at Rs.250.00 + Gov Tax Per Day.

For More information,

Programme Officer

Tel:         011 2785628, 011 2787661

• MUSATHIK says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m working as a draftsman & i wish to do above mention QS course.please let me know the course commencement date.

Musathik

• p.piratheepan says:

piratheepan

march 22 2012

Dear sir/madam,

i’m working as a quantity surveyor in bahrain.i have completed NCT (QS)Srilanka technical college.and diploma in draughtman ship.i would like to study diploma in qs.would you please advice me about duration and course feeS.commencement of course date 2012,2013

pitatheepan

Dear Mr.Piratheepan,

i will give you a basic information by Monday,
      thanks N best regards,
      prasanna.A

• Reference your application for Quantity surveyor and Planning Engineer plz attend for an interview with one foreign principal on July 29,30,31. Bring your updated CV and Original your certificates plus copies without fail. pls contact us for further details- 0112362646

TRUST RECRUITMENT SERVICES (PVT) LTD
        No-581 3/1, Galle Road, Colombo-06

• N.Nanthakumar says:

i have NCT (QS), i am working as a QS for last 4 years, i want do diploma in QS so please advice me

• ajmer ali says:

Respected Sir/Madam

i am working as a Quantity surveyor MEP in KSA Riyadh from 3 years…i would like to do diploma in QS online…if it is possible what is fee structure for this course and will this certificate will be recognized by the govt ? i need details about this course can u please mail me all the details so that i can move forward to join this course.

Thanks and regards

Ajmer ali

• Dinuka says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m working as a draftsman & i wish to do above mention QS course.please mail me all the details.

Dinuka

• Priyan Randil says:

Dear Sir,

I’m working as draughtsman at a furniture company for last 6 months. I want to do the certificate course of Quantity Surveying. Please mail me all the details.
    thank you!

Randil

• malsha says:

I’ve already finished my Certificate in QS course at VTA ratmalana. And this is my training period. After our trianing period we will got our Certificate. In this month can i apply for the Diploma course in your Institute without my course complition certificate.

Dear Malsha,
      I think you can, between please communicate to the above given telephone number and negotiate your registration on course,
      Thanks N Best regards,

• S.A.M Hashim says:

dear sir
    i,m doing NCT QS in maradana and i,m done autocad cours. so i wont to complied a drafman course. how to i apply?…

• sulaiman alkindi says:

I oredy have HND on QS and i work in oman have 2 years expeires
    but i want courese for QS
    so what you should me do
    i plan to came colombe on 18/9/2012
    they have courese in this time????

• Sajeewa says:

Could I know the registration period for next QS diploma course.

• Roshan says:

I’m alredy successfully finished the Diploma in QS in City & guilds London institute. I have 6 years experience in construction fieled. Now I’m working in the Doha,Qatar. Can I follow online courses?. is it possible? there have any facilites for that.Can you give me a any ideas for that please,

Dear Roshan,
      as i search there is no Online Education providers in Srilanka on QS.
      i would suggest search few UK degree or professional Qualification which offers in Online,

prasanna.A

• Harshi says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Please can you give me an idea about this year courses & qualifications that you required from an applicablle?

• ALI says:

Dear Sir/Madam

i have Draughtsman Civil diploma 2 year from India and i am working in Saudi Arabia since 5 year as a Arch. draughtsman now i have to plan to learn QS certificate course. then please suggest me is it possible and how i travel to srilanka Regard: ALI

• Milinda Wickramarachchy says:

Dear sir/Madam,
    I was completed NCT (QS) course at Aruppola technical college , Kandy. I have 3years working experiance in Qs field. I would like to following QS Diploma course .
    Thak you,
    Milinda Wickramarachchy.

• mohamed says:

when the next QS course in the 2013?

• A.M.M Irshad says:

Dear Sir,

I have completed NCT (QS)Srilanka technical college, I would like to following QS Diploma course.when the next QS course in the 2013?

Thak you,

• A.M.M Irshad says:

Dear sir,

I have completed NCT (QS)Srilanka technical college
    I would like to following QS Diploma course .
    when the next QS course in the 2013?

Thak you,

• samantha says:

what are the sujects? is this equelant to National Diploma in QS awarding by University of Vocational Technology

• janaka says:

Janaka
    2013 03 27

Dear sir/madam,
    I’m working as a quantity surveyor in Dubai. I have completed NCT (QS) year 2006 at Homagama Technical college. So I suppose to come back to Sri Lanka end of April 2013. I would like to follow QS diploma course. Could you please advice me date of commence, course content and other details about QS diploma course. Please mail me as early as possible.
    Janaka

• Dear sir/madam,
    I’m working as a quantity surveyor in oman. I have completed NCT (civil) year 2007/2009 at Akkaraipattu Technical college. So I suppose to come back to Sri Lanka end of August 2013. I would like to follow QS diploma course. Could you please advise me the date of commencement, course content and other details about the QS diploma course. Please mail me as early as possible.
    Rinos Mohamed
    (rinos_musthafa@yahoo.com)

• M.M.Inamullah Khan
    02.13.2013

Dear sir,

I have completed NCT (QS) Technical college-Sammanthurai
    I would like to following QS Diploma course .
    when the next QS course in the 2013?

Thak you,

• i would like to following NCT(QS)diploma course.

• i would like to following NCT(QS)diploma course. pleas meil me as ealy as possbily.

i need u”r reply

• darshana says:

I would like to following the diploma course. presently I have completed draughtsman and NCT (civil)at technical collage.
    so could you let me know when will start this course for the next batch

• Dil says:

send me the info about QS…….

• gayani says:

send more information about QS.

• Mohammed Risan says:

Dear sir/madam,

i’m working as a quantity surveyor in srilanka.i have NCT (QS)Srilanka technical college.and diploma in draughtsman.i would like to study diploma in qs. would you please advice me about duration and course fees.commencement of course date 2014

Thanks
    SLM.Rizan

• slm.risan says:

I would like to following the diploma Quantity Surveyor course. presently I have completed and NCT QS and Diploma in Draughtsman at technical collage.
    so could you let me know when will start this course for the next batch & diploma QS course details.

• Dear Mr Prassana

I am working as a technical officer 16 years field of
    building construction and road construction I want to do the certificate courses in quantity surveying please mail
    me all the details in above course

Thanks