The Ministry of Coconut Development & Janatha Estate Development invites the Manufacturers and Exporters of Coconut based Products to participate the International Fair / Exhibition on Garden Industry 2011 at Makuhari Messe, Japan on 13th October to 15th October 2011.
The Products to be Exhibits
- Coir Pots
- Coir Polls
- Coco Pith
- Grow Bags
- Coco Peat Briquettes
- Geo Textile
- Coir Twine/ Yarn & Relative Products
- Applicant should be registered with Coconut Development Authority for the year of 2011 as an Exporter or Manufacturer
- Small/ Medium Scale Enterprises will be given preference
- Applicant should be Exhibit the as Above products with future exporting capacity
- Preference will be given to branded and Innovative products
- Large enterprise may be considered for the above under special conditions
- Not more than 5 Candidates will be selected
Benefits for the selected candidates
- To be a part of Srilankan Delegation representing for the Above exhibition
- Free Space in the CDA stall to Exhibit and promote their products Manufactured in Srilanka under above mentioned category.
Selection will be done through Structural Interviews and the selected candidates require signing an agreement and submitting a Financial Bond / Guarantee with CDA till the Completion of the Exhibition.
The Application can be downloaded from the CDA website http://www.cda.lk/forms/gardex_2011.doc
The Application should be on or before 8th August 2011,
|For more information:|
|Coconut Development Authority,|
|No. 54, Nawala Road,|