BSc Maritime Science Cadets by CINEC Maritime Campus

BSc Maritime Science Cadets by CINEC Maritime Campus

The CINEC Maritime Campus invites Applications for BSc Maritime Science Cadets and Foundation Program for Marine Engineering

BSc Maritime Science Cadets Phase 1 Requirement to Apply

Age: Less than 21 years

GCE A/L passes in Combined Mathematics & Physics or Biology, Physics & Chemistry

GCE O/L 6 Credit Passes including English, Mathematics and Science

Foundation Program for Marine Engineering Requirements to Apply

Age: Less than 20 years

GCE O/L 6 Credit Passes including English, Mathematics and Science

Application closing date:               31st August 2011

Application forms:

BSc Maritime Science Cadets:

Foundation Program for Marine Engineering:

Free Introductory Seminar

Date:24th August 2011
Time:11.00 Am
Venue:CINEC Malabe

For more information:

• M.L.Rajana Gunaseelan says:

I wanted to Register my son who is sitting for O/L this year.he is very Much interested in marine Eng,but he do not want to sit for his A/L.can he do the foundation after his o/L?
    and what will be the next course flowing? i want him to end up with a dgree.what is the course fee for foundation?
    Plese let me be breefed.
    With best Regars,
    Mrs.Ranjana Gunaseelan

• prasanna says:

Dear Rajana Gunaseelan,
    Yes, There are possibilities to do with O/L.
    Your son should have 5 Credit Passes with inclusive of Maths, Science and English.

The Foundation Course will be for 6 Month and once he successfully completed he can start his 1st Degree in Cadet Officer Course (as mention above)
    The Foundation Course will be Starting on October or November and cost you about Rs. 250,000.00

Thanks and Best Regards,

• D. Nayanapriya says:

i want to enter to the cadet officer i want more details about this.And also i’am wearing spects. is it a problem for this course?
    how many yrs we have to study? in that period can we get a small salary? reply me urgently.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    D nayanapriya

• prasanna says:

Dear D.Nayanapriya,

You can contact to the given number there and obtain information as per your wish.

The officials are very keen and encourage to students to enroll this programmes.

All the very best for your studies,

• tiran says:

entry requirements for foundation course.I did Cambridge o/levels.

• Nadeesha Herath says:

Dr sir,
    I like to be a caption in a ship. Therefor i hope to do a course in your campus. i passed the G.C.E(A/L) exam with one C & two S passes in maths stream. can u send me some details about courses.
    1) Course duration
    2) Course free
    3) after the course, how can we find ajob?
    i hope a reply soon. Thank you.

Dear Nadeesha Herath,
      They might having a new Batch for the AL Passed Out Students, you can Contact to the CINEC on 011 4 486 486 and request you details, they will help you to achieve your aims,

• Oshadha keppitipola says:

im a student who sat 4 the o\l in last year can i join the the officer cadet foundation course annd continue up to the maritime science degree im well physicaly fit and i did cadeting upto senior under officer ipleased bekind enough to give a reply in order to apply

• Gothami Jayasinghe says:

My son wants to follow the foundation course for officer cadet this year (2012). He has already sat the GCE (O/L) in English medium and has obtained good results.He is sitting for GCE (A/L) in this August. will he be able to join the due course this year ?

• Thakshila Randeniya says:

when i called your hotlines before they informed me that the sitting experience is neccasary to get enrolled for the foundation course for Bsc. Maritime science

• Sandun tharaka says:

I’m 19 years for april 2014. I sat for the a/l ths year. Results were not released yet! I’m interested in join you campus and go through it! What are the
    degree programmes that can I follow? And how are the fees?

• dasun says:

I faced to a/l’s 2014 in bio sterm. my result was 3 C. I’m interseterd to study this field. so please send me the details of the course. course duratin, next intake, course fees etc..

• bala says:

if i finished the third class engineer there will be training of 18 months . can i found that program easy?

• Thilak says:

I do my a/l in commerce… so am I want do the foundation course for this?

• Thilak says:

I did my a/l in commerce ,, so how can I join for this?