National Institute of Education invites Applications for the Postgraduate Diploma in Education Management Course 2012 Full time.
|Venue of Course:||Center for Education Leaderships Development|
|Nations Institute of Education|
|Meepe Junction, Padukka.|
|Duration:||1 Year (Full time)|
|Medium:||Course conducted in the English Medium9 however the Candidates can sit the examination in Sinhala or Tamil. And the lecture discussion will held in all above 3 languages.|
- Should be a member of Srilanka Educational Administrative Service/ Principal’s Service/ Teacher Educator Service/ teacher’s Service class 1 or a head of a recognized Semi government Educational Institute/ Head of Pirivena.
- Should have a bachelor education Degree from the Recognized University / an Educational Institute or Any other degree and a professional qualification such as Postgraduate Diploma In Education/ Trained Teacher’s Certificate/ national Diploma in Teaching.
- Should have 4 years Experience in teaching and includes 2years of administrative and supervisory duties
- Should not follow any full time or Part time Course in National Institute of Education or Full time courses in any other institute in the year of selected.
- Applicant should be less than age of 53 on 31st December 2011.
- Interview, Written Exam
The Written exams are on
English language and Study Skill
The Candidates are requested to Paid Rs.700 (Rs.200.00 for Application and Rs.500 for Examination Fee) to the account no 7041168 of Bank of Ceylon.
|Course Fee:||Rs. 28,000.00|
|Application Closing date:||10th September 2011|
Application should be send to
|Assistant Director General,|
|Center for Education Leadership Development,|
|National Institute of Educationm|