Ministry of Higher Education Announced, that the Government of Nepal offered a Postgraduate Scholarships under the Revised SAARC Chair, fellowships and Scholarship Scheme 2011/2012.
The 1 Scholarship will be available for Srilankan Student for Masters Degree in Rural Development. The Interested Candidates can apply in accordance to fulfill the blow Requirements
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must have a First or Second Class (Upper Division) degree from a recognized university
- Applicants should be below 40 years of age on 16.09.2011
- Be employed in the Public Sector, University , or a State Corporation
- No application will be entertained from a person holding a temporary/ casual/ contractual appointment or a person who is unemployed. Only confirmed employees will be considered for the scholarships.
- An employee on probation may apply provided however that his/her confirmation is conditional upon acquiring a specified postgraduate qualification, in such a case a statement to that effect should be included in cage 16 of the application.
- Candidates should have passed English (100 full marks) in the Bachelor Level Examination or should have secured at least 5 overall band score in IELTS.
Scholarships Awarded for
Cost of tuition fee of NRs. 12,000.00
Education Material, Medical Allowance and Stationary NR. 6,000.00
The Shortlisted Candidates will be call for an Interview and the selected candidate should bear the cost of Air travel.
Application forms closing date 16th September 2011
The Application should be registered post or Handover the given Address.
Ministry of Higher Education,
No.18, Ward Place,