The Srilanka Institute of Development Administration (SLIDA) Invites the Applications for Diploma in Public Procurement and Contract Administration (DIPPCA) – 2011/2012.
The Diploma Programme is schedule for weekend programmes for the 14 Months.
Contents of Diploma in Public Procurement and Contract Administration (DIPPCA) – 2011/2012
- Introduction to Public Procurement & procurement Guidelines
- Procurement planning and Bidding Documents
- Stores Management
- Pre & Post Qualifications and Selection of Consultants
- Research methodology
- Bid Evaluation
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Administration
- Procurement Performance & value for Money in Public Procurement
- Risk Management, Public Assets Disposal procedure & post contact Activities
- Staff Grade Officers / Procurement Assistants
- Graduate from recognized universities or Person with Equivalent Qualification.
|Date of Commencement||24th November 2011|
|Time:||8.30 Pm to 6.00 Pm|
|28/10, Malalasekara Mawatha,|
|Duration:||14 Months part Time|
|Course Fee:||Rs. 100,000.00|
|Application Closing Date:||18th November 2011|
|For more information call SLIDA to 011 2582181-5 Ext 272|