The Srilanka Export Development Board (EDB) and Srilankan Ceramic Council are making arrangement to implement a productive improvement for the ceramic Sector in 2011/2012 by obtaining the services of Japanese technical expert from Nippon Skilled Volunteers Association.
The Srilanka Export Development Board invites Applications for the Ceramic Manufacturers in order to improve glaze quality, body preparation and development of new glazes and there by improve quality and production to cater to the niche market.
Areas to cover
- High Quality, cost effective and most appropriate body/ Glaze Mixtures
- Formulate glaze and body mixture for different kind of bodies and glaze such as stoneware, bone china, porcelain etc…
- Effective glaze application methods
- Identify defective related t the body/glaze formulation and introduce remedies to overcome those defects.
- Optimize existing kiln utilization and create new matt and semi matt glaze.
|Resource Person:||Mr.Kunio Ogushi,|
|Date of Commencement:||November 2011|
Cost of participations: each of company has to bear the local transport, meal expenses and other incidental expenses of the resource person during the period allocated to the company.
The applications can be download from the website or in the below link,
The duly completed applications should be sent to Srilanka Export Development board on before 7th November 2011.
For more information contact
Mrs. Thejani De Alwis on 011 2 300705-11 / 011 2300727