Center for Distance and Continuing Education, University of Peradeniya invites applications for the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Online Degree Programme. The Degree programme will be online mode with the limited Face to Face sessions.

The degree programme will be consist of 3 years such

1st year:Certificate in Business Administration
2nd Year:Diploma in Business Administration
3rd year:Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

Entry Qualifications

3 passes in G.C.E (A/L) in Commerce Stream with at least C Pass in English at G.C.E (O/L) Or

Passed G.C.E (A/L) with any Stream with

• AAT Stage III
  • CIMA State I
  • Chartered Stage I
  • HNDAII / HNDM II

Or

Any other qualification recognized by the University of Peradeniya

Application closing date:               31st January 2012

The Applications can be downloading at University website or by just Click below Link,

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Online Degree Programme by University of Peradeniya – Application Form

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Online Degree Programme by University of Peradeniya- Details

For more information,

Center for Distance & Continuing Education,
University of Peradeniya,
PO Box 43, Old Galaha Road,
Peradeniya,
Srilanka.
Tel:081 239 2209 / 081 239 2222

• palitha sameel nandasena says:

I finished the sports and exercise science diploma course in 2010/2011 at faculty medicine, university of peradeniya. I finished A/L in 2002. I have one credit for biology, simple pass for physics and chemistry failed. can I apply BBA online course at university of peradeniya. I am work at sri lanka navy. please reply me.

Dear Palitha,

I hope you can, pls speak to the course cordinator and express your interest, they would help you,
      Happy to say i am also UoP BBA online Degree Holder,

• S. Bandara says:

When do you call application for the next intake?

• Agasthi says:

when is the intake for 2013 ????plz reply

• Abraham says:

I finished the diploma in business management in Esoft,I’m following gemology also in another private Institute.
    I finished A/L in 2010.my results are under the below.
    Economic – C
    Accounting – S
    Business Studies – S
    general English – S

Can I apply BBA online course at university of peradeniya. please reply me.

• lakeesha says:

How we know next intake is called or not? from where can i get full details?

• fathima says:

I need to know about the intakes and relevant details for 2014… plzz reply soon

• chathurika says:

when will be the next intake for 2015(Bachelor of business administration – online degree )?

• ilma says:

i did my A/ls last year. nd got 2C on business and economics ,S for accounts,C for english and general knowledge 50. so can i do BBA online . please reply

• Noora says:

I have completed higher national diploma in business management. Can I apply to do only final year

• S.Perera says:

Dear sir, I have completed a business management diploma. Its duration was 2 years. There are some modules in BBA online dgree syllabus which I have completed in my diploma. So sir can I get exceptions for those subjects if I follow this degree programme?

Dear S. Perera,
      there is no Exceptions available from University of Peradeniya Degree programme.

even i was got my BBA degree from their first batch.
      Regards

• NIPUNI says:

Dear sir. Currently am working at Bank Of Ceylon. I want to follow an external degree. Hopes this suit me.
        So when will you call applications for year 2016??
        Plz reply

Dear Nipuni,

I am also a graduate from this online Degree programme, i would suggest you too…

they may call application in September to December period, you can contact to University of Peradeniya CDCE

regards

• Safiyya says:

when will be the next intake for 2016(Bachelor of business administration – online degree )?