Taxation Courses in Srilanka by Srilanka Institute of Taxation

Taxation Courses in Srilanka by Srilanka Institute of Taxation

The Srilanka Institute of Taxations invites applications for the courses of the Intermediate Study Course and Final Study course.

Intermediate study course of Taxation

Subjects contents

• Tax Administration & Principals of Commercial Law
  • Taxation of Individuals
  • Partnerships & Companies
  • Value Added Tax & Nation Building Tax
  • Accounting & Tax Computation
  • Incomplete Records & Tax Computation

Duration

6 Months

Saturday Batch

From 7th January 2012 (8.30 Am to 5.00 Pm)

Sunday Batch

From 22nd January 2012 (8.30 Am to 5.00 Pm)

Entry Qualification

Minimum 3 passes at one sitting at A/L (srilanka or London) Or any other Higher Qualifications

Course Fee

Rs. 35,000.00

Batch contains 50 Candidates, admissions for first come first serve.

Final study Course of Taxation

Subjects Contents

• Taxation of Companies & Other Entities
  • Tax Administrative Procedures and Other Taxes,
  • Tax case Law & Double Taxation
  • Company Accounts & Tax Computations
  • Back Duty

Entry Qualification

Who has successfully completed the Intermediate Course of Taxation.

Duration

6 months

Course Fee:

Rs. 40,000.00

The successful candidate who complete both examinations become an Associate Member of the Srilanka Institute of Taxation and Act as an “Authorized Representative” Under the Inland Revenue Act No. 10 of 2006 (Section 217)

Application form of Courses of Taxations Click below Attachment

Application form of Courses of Taxations – Click Here

More Course Information click below Attachment

More Course Information – click Here

For More information

Srilanka Institute of Taxation

85 – 1/3, Galle Road, Dehiwala North, Dehiwala.

(3rd Floor Opposite to the Commercial Bank Building)

Tel: 011 2718804 or 0770884927

Email: sltaxationinst@sltnet.lk

• Arjuna says:

Dear Sir,

I have two passes in A/L and I have 2 years working experience in accounting field

am i able to attent the classes ?

Please let me know when the next batch starts

Thanks in advance

Arjuna

Dear Mr.Arjuna,
      The Basic Entry qualification for Intermediate course of Taxation is 3 passes in Advance Level, while you can contact to Institute of Taxation for an alternatives,
      All the Best,

• rohitha says:

please mail me a application for intermediate course
    Rohitha

• Tharindu says:

dear sir/madam,

Thanks

• Tharindu says:

dear sir/madam,

I have completed intermediate exam which was held by charted institute of srilanka so i want to know about is there any exemption in Intermediate study course of Taxation???

Thanks

Dear Tharidu,
      Yes you may able to get some Exemptions, but please do contact to Srilanka Institute of Taxation for More information,
      best Regards.
      Prasanna.a

• Binari Kariyawasam says:

25.07.201

Dear Sir,

I would like to know if I finished this which name can I use?
    Is I can be a Tax consultant? What are the benefits?

Thanking you.

Dear Binari Kariyawasam,
      Yes you can Used some Designations after you complete the course, and you can do tax consultancy as well,

• Chamara says:

I am a CIMA Passed Finalist and I have recently completed a tax course with another institute. Am I eligible for exemptions from Intermediate or Final?

Dear Chamara,
      I think you can Get some Exemptions on Management Subjects, but you may needs to complete Tax Related courses which is not covered by CIMA or the Tax Course you did,

Pls Contact SLIT for More information,

• G.Rohan says:

Dear Sir,
    I would like to know the next batch classes. Please inform me the next intake.

Thanking you,
    Rohan

Dear G.Rohan,

the next intakes might be on January 2013, the programme is 6 Month duration,
      pls contact to Srilanka Institute of Taxation on 011 2718804 or 0770884927,

regards,

• Mohamed Nifras says:

i have 3 passes in advans level exam in commerce..sir i would like to do this course for fulltime..pls tell me may i do?

• W.D Pushpika says:

Dear Sir,
    I have completed AAT final exam and also I’m a member of AAT.
    I want to know is there any exemptions which i can apply?

• Dilukshi Gunawardhana says:

Dear Sir,

The course is required 3 minimum passes for A/L. I haven’t gone through A/L, but I have completed the Certificate level of CIMA and I have 2 years audit experience and 2 years Mercantile experience. Will you be able to start the course?

Rgds
    Dilukshi Gunawardhana

• Damsara says:

Dear Sir,
    I’d like to do this course.When does start next batch in 2013?

• Damsara says:

Dear Sir,
    I’d like to do this course.When does start next batch in 2013?