The Srilanka Institute of Taxations invites applications for the courses of the Intermediate Study Course and Final Study course.
Intermediate study course of Taxation
- Tax Administration & Principals of Commercial Law
- Taxation of Individuals
- Partnerships & Companies
- Value Added Tax & Nation Building Tax
- Accounting & Tax Computation
- Incomplete Records & Tax Computation
From 7th January 2012 (8.30 Am to 5.00 Pm)
From 22nd January 2012 (8.30 Am to 5.00 Pm)
Minimum 3 passes at one sitting at A/L (srilanka or London) Or any other Higher Qualifications
Batch contains 50 Candidates, admissions for first come first serve.
Final study Course of Taxation
- Taxation of Companies & Other Entities
- Tax Administrative Procedures and Other Taxes,
- Tax case Law & Double Taxation
- Company Accounts & Tax Computations
- Back Duty
Who has successfully completed the Intermediate Course of Taxation.
The successful candidate who complete both examinations become an Associate Member of the Srilanka Institute of Taxation and Act as an “Authorized Representative” Under the Inland Revenue Act No. 10 of 2006 (Section 217)
Application form of Courses of Taxations Click below Attachment
More Course Information click below Attachment
For More information
Srilanka Institute of Taxation
85 – 1/3, Galle Road, Dehiwala North, Dehiwala.
(3rd Floor Opposite to the Commercial Bank Building)
Tel: 011 2718804 or 0770884927