Central Bank of Srilanka – Management Trainee Requirements 2012

February 4, 2012
Central Bank of Srilanka – Management Trainee Requirements 2012

Central Bank of Srilanka – Management Trainee Requirements 2012

Central Bank of Srilanka invites Applications for the Position of Management Trainees (leading to Staff Class Grade I)

Requirements to Fulfill

1. Citizen of Srilanka
  2. A Special Degree (4 years) with Minimum of 2ndUpper class, or GPA with minimum of 3.50 out if 4.00 points obtain from local or foreign universities, recognized by UGC, in any of the following subjects,
    1. Economic
    2. Accounting/Banking/Finance
    3. Management (Public/Finance/Accountancy/Business)
    4. Statistics/ Mathematics
    5. Engineering
    6. Computer science/ Information Technology
    7. A Post graduate degree at Masters or Higher Level obtains from local or foreign universities, recognized by UGC, in any of above subject.
    8. A Passed Finalist of
      1. ICASL
      2. ACCA-UK
      3. CFA-USA
      4. CIMA –UK
      5. CMA
      6. CPA-USA
      7. CPA –Australia
      8. IIA- USA
      9. ICA-EW
    9. AIB-IBSL OR CIB-UK with one year working experience in licensed commercial or specialized bank.
    10. Attorney At Law with 2 years courts or legal experience in banking and finance at executive level.
    11. Age below 30 years
    12. Selection by competitive exams and one or more interviews

Opportunities are available for the disable persons.

Remuneration:

Training period: all inclusive fixed allowance of Rs. 50,000.00 per month, on successful completion of training period,

Probationary staff officers in staff class grade 1: would be around of Rs.90,000.00  with other fringe benefits.

Applications closing date on or before 17th February 2012.

Central Bank of Srilanka Management trainee Application form and details

Management Trainee – Central Bank of Srilanka 2012 Application form

Management Trainee – Central Bank of Srilanka Details 2012

For more information visit Central Bank of Srilanka Website.

• THILINI says:

I am a graduated engineering student and Ihave a second lower class with 3.15 GPA. I haven’t a job yet and Can I apply for the Management Trainee vacancy? Pls reply me.

Dear Thilini,
      The requirement for the Management trainee is to 4 years degree with 2nd Class Upper division or 3.50 out of a Maximum of 4.0 Points Obtained.
      As per My knowledge you can’t Apply, But if you wish you can Apply and see,
      All the best,

• rosh says:

After selections will there be any exams / interview any idea of the process. thanks

• Sampath says:

Are there any preparation classes for the entrance exam ?
    if so when and where ?

Thanks.

Dear Sampath,
      I heard there are few classes conducted for Central Bank Management trainee, but better you can learn something about industry and attends the examination.
      All the best,

• T.Sudharshini says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have applied for the post of Management Trainee 2012.
    Can you please tell me when is the exam will be conduct?
    I kindly request you to reply for my e – mail.

T.Sudharshini

• T.sudharshini says:

Dear Sir

Can you please tell me when the Central bank management trainee 2012 exam will be conduct? and what are the subject to be included in the exam? please reply me.

Dear Sudharshini,
      The exam dates will be announced by central Bank of Srilanka, and the exams are mostly on Basic understanding of the Financial Market and general aptitudes and English.
      Thanks N best regards,

• Manthi says:

Hi Prasanna,

Good news, the MT Program application deadline is extended.

In the application form, the space given to write responsibilities held under work experience is very small and number of rows aren’t enough.
    Is it ok to write a bit more in this column in the MS Word format and add a row?

Thanks,
    Manthi

Dear Manthi,
      i am Sorry i don’t Know about it, you can communicate to Central Bank Human Resource Department,

thanks N best regards,

• Amila says:

Dear Prasanna,

Could you please let me know when is the new application deadline of Management Trainee program? can i still apply this?

Thanks and Regards,
    Amila

• Nipuni says:

Dear sir
    May I know whether a CIMA qualified science graduate passsed out with a second upper(3 years degree) can apply for the management trainee vacancy?

• Kamal says:

Dear Prasanna,
    Is it possible to get the details of classes conducted for Central Bank Management trainee..

Thanking you in advance

Kamal

Dear Mr. Kamal,
      As per my Knowledge there was a Classes, but I don’t know about where is these Classes are conducted,
      Sorry,
      Thanks N Best regards,

• B.A. Rodrigo says:

I am a B.Sc. Engineering graduate from University of Moratuwa with 2nd Class upper division. Can I still apply for the post of Management Trainee of Central Bank.

• H.M. Shamila says:

Dear Prasanna,
    I’ve applied for the MT of Central bank. I’m graduated Business Information Technology (BIT) with a Bsc (Hons)Second Class Upper Division. i got the degree from sraffordshire university of UK. but its three year degree programme. is it enough for applying to this post.

Thank you.
    Shamila.

• Shashi says:

Hi prasanna,
    I’m having 4 years IT degree (GPA 2.97) in Srilanka. Now I’m at the final year in MSc(IT) in Australia.
    I have got few questions and wonder whether you can answer them.
    1.Is the central bank recruiting management trainees every year ?
    2.Am I capable of applying for management trainee position ?(next time)
    3.What is the age limit ?

Shashi

• ahamed says:

could u tell central bank mangement trainee exam date please.

• shanuka says:

please let me know when will be the exam dates?

• nipuni says:

i am succsessfully completed my ibsl exams,i have certficate in
    banking and diploma in banking studies,also have
    a diploma in english at aquinas university,i was completed my
    g.c.e o/l examinaton in english medium.now i am
    studing in cma,3rd
    step.can i apply for a job or a training period at central bank
    on next chance,is the qulifications are much ?

Dear Nipuni,
      If you qualified in IBSL examinations than, your Qualified for Applying to Central Bank Management trainee requirement.

but now the applications are over, better to try next time.
      Best regards,

• asiri sampath says:

dear prasanna,
    i am a passed finalist at ibsl examinations and
    a passed finalist of cma
    can i apply for a job vacancy in central bank.
    Plz help me.
    Thank you !

Yes, your capable to apply, but now applications are closed.

Best Regards,

• Anushiya N. says:

Dear Prasanna,

I got the admission card for the CBSL exam..Its on coming June 2nd. Do you know how the exam papers would be? Analytical writing is fine. But I don’t know how these General intelligence and General knowledge papers would be? Do you have any ideas on this? If you have any past papers,can you plz mail them to me or share on this site? It will be great help for all who are going to sit this exam…

Thanks in advance..
        Anushiya N.

Dear Anushiya,
          Sorry I don’t have any ideas about the examinations, between it’s a professional examinations therefore better obtain a Pass Papers and practices before going to exams,
          Pls contact to IBSL for requesting Pass papers,
          Best regards,

• Anushiya N. says:

Dear Prasanna,

Thanks in advance..
    Anushiya N.

• niluka says:

I not got the admission card for the CBSL exam. i also apply desirability condition some one says exam we also have exam but news paper advertisement include no exam for desirability people only interview .
    please reply soon

• Nuwan Suranga Kodikara says:

Dear Sir, madam,

I would like to work as a banking assistant.
    I have 3A, 2B,3C & 1S (English-B, Maths-A) for my O/L (2003).
    I did my A/L (2008)in Science Stream & My results are Combined Maths-C,
    Physics-C,Chemistry-C.

Still studying Science B.S.C. Degree in University of Ruhuna.
    Have completed course in computer conducted by OSLO Computer College.
    Followed the course of English conducted by University Of Colombo(IHRA).
    Following the course of Certification Of Banking Finance(CBF).

I had worked in BOC Ambalangoda branch as a school leaver.
    I had worked in Youth Club (Shakthi) Keraminiya, Pinnaduwa.
    I had worked in Red Cross Organization

If you give me a great chance i’ll be very thankfull to you always!
    my contact no is-
    I’ll be waiting for your reply with lots of confidence..

THANKING YOU!

• niluka says:

can you send me H.r.department E Mail for me

• S.A.H.S. SURAWEERA says:

Dear sir
    I am disable persons but I am B.com Degree in University of Kalaniya and computer Diploma (Sofy wear) I work at DPL please help.

• niluka says:

dear sir ,
    Please let me know how many person are their recruit according to disability option.

• Roshini says:

Dear sir,
    could u tell central bank staff assistant trainee application call date please.

• Anjani says:

Dear Sir;

When will be the results out of the examination for selection of Management Trainees held on 02nd June 2012? Also how many will be recruited for this position?

Dear anjani,
      this is 3rd party articles for information and helping you all, but i dont know about the central bank process of recruitment,

best regards,
      prasanna.A

• arafath 0776452417 says:

can u tel me last central bank of srilanka management trainee exam cut of marks

• geetha says:

dear sir,
    im a science special graduate with second class upper degree and have completed cima upto management level.can i apply the next time?

• K.Sunantha says:

Dear Prasanna!
    I’m now at final year, Bsc in Agriculture(In Srilanka), doing my special in Agric Economics.I’m capable of getting 3.65GPA.
    Can I apply for vacancy of Management Trainee, Central bank next time?

• prashantha says:

Dear sir

i’m a undergraduate of vavuniya campus .i would like to be a manager in central bank of sri lanka .Therefore what are the special qualification should i follow ? Please sir Email back to me. Thank you

Dear Prashantha,
      There is a requirement made by Central Bank for their Management Trainee,
      Pls see that, if you fulfill you can apply for Management trainee and grow your position,
      Best Regards,

• niluka says:

Management trainee inter wives are now finished or it is shedeuled

• Nilusha says:

Does any one have any idea when the results of the Management Training exam that was conducted in June 2012; will be out? I need this information urgently so an answer to this will be much appreciated!

• shanika says:

Dear Sir,

could u tell central bank mangement trainee -2013 application form issue date please ?

• shanika says:

Dear Sir,

could u tell central bank management trainee -2013 application form issue date please ?

• Shanika says:

Dear,

I’m now at final year, Bsc in administrative (In Srilanka),

Can I apply for vacancy of Management Trainee, Central bank next time?

Shanika

• Ovina Peiris says:

how often they hold this exam ? when will be the next ?

• dr sir,

i.m IBSL passed finalist.bt i haven’t executive level training in banking section.can i get normal bank training (training assistant ) for managmnt training in central bank..should executive level training to that post…plz tell me soon..

dananjaya

• sanjaya says:

Dear Prasanna,

I need to know 2 questions from you.

1. Can you please tell me when Central Bank invites Applications again?
    2. I have MBCS qualified IT professional with more than 5 years IT industry experieces. Can I apply for MT in CBSL?

• sanjaya says:

Dear Prasanna,

I need to know 2 questions from you.

1. Can you please tell me when Central Bank invites Applications again?
    2. I have MBCS qualified IT professional with more than 5 years IT industry experiences. Can I apply for MT in CBSL?

Dear Sanjaya,

The Central Bank will call Management Trainee Application on Demand only, and i am sure you can apply, while they respect professional Qualifications too,

Regards

• agtbc says:

is management trainer application called fr 2014?

• agtbc says:

can i know in which year application called again???

• Shani says:

Dear sir,

As per the messages u hv posted above, you have mentioned that past papers can be obtained from contacting IBSL. Do they provide it to anybody?