Central Bank of Srilanka invites Applications for the Position of Management Trainees (leading to Staff Class Grade I)
Requirements to Fulfill
- Citizen of Srilanka
- A Special Degree (4 years) with Minimum of 2ndUpper class, or GPA with minimum of 3.50 out if 4.00 points obtain from local or foreign universities, recognized by UGC, in any of the following subjects,
- Management (Public/Finance/Accountancy/Business)
- Statistics/ Mathematics
- Computer science/ Information Technology
- A Post graduate degree at Masters or Higher Level obtains from local or foreign universities, recognized by UGC, in any of above subject.
- A Passed Finalist of
- CIMA –UK
- CPA –Australia
- IIA- USA
- AIB-IBSL OR CIB-UK with one year working experience in licensed commercial or specialized bank.
- Attorney At Law with 2 years courts or legal experience in banking and finance at executive level.
- Age below 30 years
- Selection by competitive exams and one or more interviews
Opportunities are available for the disable persons.
Training period: all inclusive fixed allowance of Rs. 50,000.00 per month, on successful completion of training period,
Probationary staff officers in staff class grade 1: would be around of Rs.90,000.00 with other fringe benefits.
Applications closing date on or before 17th February 2012.
Central Bank of Srilanka Management trainee Application form and details
For more information visit Central Bank of Srilanka Website.