The IPM is one of the Human Resource Management professional Institutes in Srilanka. The IPM is Conducting Classes for HRM Professionals and creating many Human Resource Professionals into Country.
The Foundation Course in Human Resource Management (FCHRM) is designed for the participants know the basic concepts and Practical understanding of the Human Resource Management.
- Business Environment in Srilanka, Major Functions of Management Organizational basics
- Introduction of HRM
- Job Analysis, Job Description and Job Specifications
- Recruitment system and procedures
- Selection Procedures induction and training employee Discipline labour Laws.
- Employee Relations Personal Records Industrial Health & Safety
- Uses of IT in HRM
- G.C.E (O/L) Passes in 6 Subjects in one and same sitting with 3 credit passes including English and Mathematics and 1 Year Work Experience Or
- G.C.E (O/L) Passes in 6 Subjects in one and same sitting with 3 credit passes including Sinhala and Mathematics and 1 Year Work Experience Or
- G.C.E (A/L) Examination in 3 passes in one and same sitting Or
- Successfully completed the IPM PCGD
|Medium:||Sinhala and English|
|Investment:||Rs. 14,535.00 (with 2% NBT and Student Membership fee of Rs.800.00)|
New batches for Foundation Course in Human Resource Management (FCHRM)
- 24th April 2012- English Medium @ Narahenpita
- 28th April 2012 – English medium @ Colombo 08
- 29th April 2012 – English Medium @ Narahenpita
- 29th April 2012 – Sinhala medium @ Colombo 08
For More information contact IPM on 011 2768278 or 011 2809902