The Open University of srilanka invites Applications for the Masters of Business Administration Programme for the academic year of 2012.
The MBA programme is organized by the Open University of Srilanka with in collaboration with The Commonwealth of Learning.
MBA Programme Features
- Open Distance Learning methodology based
- Intermediate exit point at the level of postgraduate Diploma
- Quality assurance support from the Commonwealth of Learning, Canada.
- Credit transfer between participating institutions in the programme
- Face to face learning sessions at Colombo regional center
- E- Learning facilities in addition to comprehensive printed materials
- An undergraduate Degree or Equivalent Professional Qualification
- A Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience at executive level
- A good working knowledge in English language
- Satisfactory score obtained at the admission test, schedule to be held on 13th May 2012 at regional center of OUSL in Colombo, Kandy and Jaffna.
The application forms will be available at Public Information office of Open University of Srilanka and all other regional centers in island wide.
The Application forms can be obtain by paying a fee of Rs. 650.00,
The course fee would be around Rs. 221,000.00 payable in installments.
For more information contact to Public Information office of OUSL on 011 2 881327/ 256 or MBA Cell on 011 2881008