The Micro Holding is one of the best Automobile Manufacturer in Srilanka, and the Micro Trend is one of the best selling Product of Micro Brand and it’s a Basic car with All nesseary features as expected to Srilankan.

After the Tax Increment for the imported vehicles, the demand for the Micro has been gradually increased and the Demand for the basic cars are extremely reach maximums.

The Micro Trend was near competitive car to the Maruti 800 and TATA Nano, where its More specified to Srilankan Road Conditions and Value for Money.

Micro Trend Price

Net Price:Rs. 1,156,250.00
VAT:Rs. 138,750.00
Gross Price:Rs. 1,295,000.00 (With VAT)

Micro MX7 Mark II Geely Specifications and Features

Power Features
Air Conditioning with Economy Mode
Digital Radio/CD Player
Central Locking System
Power Windows
Rear Defroster
Rear window wiper with washer
14” Alloy Wheels
ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
SRS Air Bag

For More information and Book a Micro Trend call Mr.Dhanushka on 0777 715122

• jayantha says:

I want for buy a micro trend car

• Dinusha says:

Mr.Prasanna if i use leasing fascility what will be the least down payment should i need to pay..monthly installment can ajestabale for any amount and duration..

• Ruben says:

i want to buy a micro trend car.
    is it available in auto transmission?

• hiranya says:

1)How fuel effecient the Micro Trend is…? One litre how much will it travel

2)is ita chineese make or italian ?
    3)is its Spare parts availabel in srilanka?

Dear Hiranya,
      1] Fuel usages is about 13 to 15 Km per L,
      2] Engine Feature you have to contact above Number
      3] yes Spare Parts Widely available in Srilanka

Best Regards,

• amskg udugama says:

Is this price after the increasing prices of the vehicle from April 2012 ? can I have another close picture of micro trend please.?

• Ganegoda says:

I want to bye a micro trend car.can you sent me new price

• chaminda neel says:

I need to bye either Trend or MPV iii junior van. Is this vehicle deisel or petrol. wht r the letest price n which leasing companies dealing with u for the lease to bye vehicles. Also can u provide me the branch of kandy show room’s e mail address.
    Thanks & regards

• chaminda neel says:

Thanks Prasanna,
    Actually i am living in Duabi. So pls let me know Dhanushka e mail address to contact via there. Also can u tell me how much is the curent price of the trend n fuel consumption proximately.

• Amksp says:

I want to buy a micro Trend car with the help of a leasing facility, what are the steps I should follow? what will be the minimum amount I should pay?

• perera says:

I want to buy a micro trend auto transmission car.can you sent me new price pls.

• samantha says:

m.r. prasanna i want to by an auto trans mission trend car when the new car set will come to show rooms when i can buy the new trend auto transmission car also please send me the new price of trend auto transmission car

Hi Samatha,
      i dont think so Micro produce Trand any more, as per information i got from Micro, they are stopping trend model in long run.

• ameer says:

pls pls make TREND. its the best micro car acc to price n facilities.

cant u see, all are asking for trend, not a Geely!

hope ull inform ur head. thnx

• Kanchana says:

Hi Prasanna, I planned to buy a Micro Trend car but there were lots of customer complaints regarding after sales service of Micro SL compony in these days. Specially they said Micro doesn’t care low cost cars such as trend and Panda when they went for services or any maintenance job. What you think about this? Further, if you know any Trend Car for around 1M LKR (second hand. Please let me know imdtly)

Hi Kanchann,
      i am outsider from Micro and i do believe their services are not upto the standards and their customer care is less, and again the car prices are low,cause we need to buy a car, we needs to go with them…

as per my knowledge they stop trend cars in Sri lanka, but i am not sure about the second hand market,

• Rohana says:

the down payment is depend on your budget and some finance company has its basic limits too.
      and the same time the maximum lease time would be 5 years but some companies offer 6 years too.

• Geethika says:

• Geethika says:

I want to buy a micro trend manual transmission car.can you sent me new price pls.

• Fernando says:

Please tell me micro trend car price after budget 2015.