The Srilanka Port Authority (SLPA) announced all the vessels carrying motor vehicles should be diverted through Hambantota Sea Port for unloading from 31st May 2012.
The SLPA made a clarification as Vehicle Parking yards in the Colombo Port become crowded due to the large number of Imports. And this divert will help the Colombo Port to Utilized more spaces to commercial perspectives.
The Diversion of the Vessels becomes more expensive to the Importers and the Final Consumers of Vehicle on price. This would be negative impact to the Vehicle importers with the new hike of Import taxes and the New Shift of Location.
- 2012 BMW 520D M Sport available for sale for Rs. 11,600,000/-
- Montero Sports 2012 available for Sale; Rs. 7,400,000/-
- Brand new Suzuki Every 2017/2016 available now; Price Starting from Rs. 2,700,000/-
- Unregistered Honda Civic FD3 Hybrid 2009 available for Price Rs. 4,250,000/-
- KIA Picanto now available for Rs. 2,750,000/-
- Baic D20 Sedan by Micro in Sri Lanka; Prices starting from Rs. 3,950,000/-
- Micro Panda Auto Transmission & Micro Panda Cross Auto Transmission prices starting from Rs. 2,499,000/-
- 2015 Land Cruiser Prado 121 TZ for Rs. 8,975,000/-
- Hero Dash now Available in Sri Lanka; Price Starting from Rs. 229,999/-
- Brand new Toyota Prado Diesel-2017 now available in Sri Lanka for USD 40,000