One of Srilanka’s Leading fashion retail brands ODEL is currently looking for models, the candidate will be on retail website and suited candidate will offered an attractive rewards.

Minimum Requirement

Male (Inches)Female (Inches)
Height5.1Height5.6
Collar15.5 – 16Bust32 – 34
Chest36 – 38Waist26 – 28
Waist30 – 32Hips35 – 37

The suitable candidates are requested to send CV with recent photograph of yours to models@odel.com

See below image for more information,

Opportunity to be model at Odel, Srilanka

Opportunity to be model at Odel, Srilanka

• kushan says:

W.A.Kushan Chamara
    268/91,Aluthmawatha Road,
    Colombo 15, Srilanka
    0094757579898
    Kushan5@yahoo.com

To whom it may Concern,

I’m highly motivated candidate willing to fulfill a challenging full time job
    As my CV Shows I already gain some work experience. In the past my experience was focused on customer service/collection/cheque writing and accounts. In these jobs, I learned how to adapt to customers expectations and deal with a wide variety of different people. I have also completed my studies in my home .
    I consider myself to be a quick learner, open-minded and responsible. I am also proud of myself on being creative, eager to learn, motivated and flexible. With my attention to detail and being driven to work hard, I can offer support to your team.

If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    W.A.Kushan Chamara
    Mob: 0094 77 6284430

• thisuri neema weeramanthri says:

i would like to join with you

• To whome it may concern.

R u still looking for a model ??

• Veajith Recio says:

Hello I am a Sri Lankan I’ve been living in USA for the past 14 years I just came back to SL and I used to model and promote in USA I am a male 21 years old trying to find work out here. Muscular build semi light skinned as well. I fit what you are looking for and I will send shots upon request. Please get back to me. Thank you

• Don warnadara wijesuriya says:

hi i would like to join with you i am waiting for your reply

• Senal Deelaka Akuretiya says:

Hi,
    May i know when your next vacancies are likely to be available?
    I’m 20 yrs old,fair in complexion & fit with your requirements.
    Please do inform me.
    Contact:-0725704073

• Saya says:

Iam a maldivian girl who is 21 years old and iam searching for a job in sri lanka and iv done modeling in maldives past two years, im a lady who have a good personality in every way and in my policy i love to be in a unique way which others would appreciate. In srilanka the best shopling mole for me is odel so i would love to share my unique experince with you in a professional way .
    Hope youll get back to me soon
    Wishes good days ahead
    Saya

• sudaraka says:

I’d like to join with you as a moddler