About Avancez Scholarships
Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation and these are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is yet to be decided by the Chalmers Foundation.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, with primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature and priory order of the application for Chalmers masters programme.
All Countries other than EU / Europe Economic Area
Fields of Study
The fields of study to which the scholarship will be awarded is determined annually by the university president. For the academic year 2012/2013 the field of study is unrestricted.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Deadline: 15 January 2013
For more information Click Here