The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation increases the price of petrol by Rs. 10.00 for 90 Octane from today. And the Lanka Indian Oil Corporation (LIOC) also increases the price by Rs. 10.00 from today.
Accordingly the new Price for Petrol will be Rs. 159.00 per liter at CPC and LIOC in Srilanka.
- Suzuki Gixxer , Gixxer SF, Gixxer SF Special Edition Prices in Sri Lanka from Rs. 376,900/- upwards
- Micro SsangYong RextonW now available for Rs. 8.25 Million Upwards
- Micro SsangYong Tivoli now available for Rs. 5.85 Million Upwards
- Mitsubishi L200 Sportero for Rs. 6,590,000/- in Sri Lanka
- Mal Jennings Jazz events on 26th October 2016 at CR&FC
- Tata Nano Automatik now available in Sri Lanka for Rs. 1,975,000/-
- Honda CD Dream 110 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 199,500/-
- Fire, Industrial Safety & Homeland Security Expo in Sri Lanka at SLECC till 22nd October 2016
- Datsun Redi-Go now available in Sri Lanka for Rs. 2,005,000/-
- International Gemological Academy – Annual Conference 2016 on 6th November 2016 at BMICH