The Ceylon Petroleum Corporation increases the price of petrol by Rs. 10.00 for 90 Octane from today. And the Lanka Indian Oil Corporation (LIOC) also increases the price by Rs. 10.00 from today.
Accordingly the new Price for Petrol will be Rs. 159.00 per liter at CPC and LIOC in Srilanka.
- Avurudu begins with the American Express Credit Card for all Seasons
- 2012 BMW 520D M Sport available for sale for Rs. 11,600,000/-
- Montero Sports 2012 available for Sale; Rs. 7,400,000/-
- Brand new Suzuki Every 2017/2016 available now; Price Starting from Rs. 2,700,000/-
- Unregistered Honda Civic FD3 Hybrid 2009 available for Price Rs. 4,250,000/-
- KIA Picanto now available for Rs. 2,750,000/-
- Baic D20 Sedan by Micro in Sri Lanka; Prices starting from Rs. 3,950,000/-
- Micro Panda Auto Transmission & Micro Panda Cross Auto Transmission prices starting from Rs. 2,499,000/-
- 2015 Land Cruiser Prado 121 TZ for Rs. 8,975,000/-
- Hero Dash now Available in Sri Lanka; Price Starting from Rs. 229,999/-