International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language test for education and emigration.
You can prepare, register and take the test at the British Council. British Council services for candidates provide a convenient IELTS test experience. We also provide study support to help you improve your IELTS score.
How can you prepare for your IELTS at the British Council?
- 50 hour preparation course – Academic module
- 25 hour express preparation course – Academic and General Training module
- One day workshop
- Mock test for the writing and speaking modules
Registering with us for the test entitles you to FREE study support:
- FREE 30 hour online preparation course – ‘Road to IELTS’
- FREE IELTS practice workbook
- FREE reference membership to the British Council library
- Admission to an IELTS Top Tips seminar
For more information please call British Council, Colombo – T +94 (0) 11 7521 521 British Council. Kandy – T +94 (0) 81 7222 410
IELTS test dates 2013
British Council conducts the IELTS test in Colombo, Kandy, Jaffna, Matara and Batticaloa.
See below advertisement for more information about the exam dates for IELTS 2013 in Colombo, Kandy, Jaffna, Matara and Batticaloa.