The Central Bank of Sri Lanka Invites applications for the Vacancy of Banking Assistants (Trainees). You could apply on or before 20th February 2013.
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka, and an enthusiastic team player with leadership qualities, an achiever with the following qualifications, you have an opportunity to join the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- Passed six subjects in G.C.E. (O/L) at one sitting with at least 5 B Passes including Mathematics and a Language (Sinhala, Tamil or English)
One of the following qualifications:
- G.C.E. (A/L) with at least 3 C Passes in main subjects at one sitting
- Certificate in Banking and Finance (CBF) of the Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka (IBSL)
- Certificate Level II of the Chartered Accountancy programme of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICA-SL)
- Management Level of the Management Accountancy programme of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of UK (CIMA-UK)
Not less than 18 years and not over 23 years as at the closing date of the applications (20 February 2013).
An all inclusive fixed allowance of Rs. 27,500/- per month during the training period of two years. Thereafter, trainees who are found to be suitable will be considered to be absorbed into the Non Staff Class (NSC) Grade II level.
By a competitive examination and one or more interviews.
If you have the above qualifications and wish to apply, your application in the prescribed form should be sent by registered post to reach the undersigned on or before 20 February 2013. Applicants are strictly advised to adhere to the prescribed application form.
The prescribed application form could be obtained from the Director – Human Resources Department, Central Bank of Sri Lanka, No. 30, Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 01 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (9″X 4″in size).
Prescribed application forms could also be downloaded from the Central Bank Website http://www.cbsl.gov.lk
Please indicate name of the post that you are intending to apply on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Any application not meeting the required qualifications, not in the prescribed format or received after the deadline will be rejected without any notice. Further, applicants who do not possess the required qualifications as at the closing date will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing will be a disqualification.
The Bank reserves the right to decide the number of positions to be filled or postpone/cancel the recruitment.
see below image for more information