CMA Sri Lanka is an internationally recognised qualification in the field of Professional Management Accountancy. Founded in 2000 with the technical assistance from CMA Canada. Incorporated by the Parliament Act No. 23 of 2009. CMA is the only National Professional Management Accountancy Institute in Sri Lanka.
The registrations now on for those who are: awaiting G.C.E. A/L results, AAT Intermediate qualified, Undergraduate, Graduate or those holding other part/full professional qualifications.
Registrations close on 15th February 2013
Benefits of CMA Sri Lanka
- Affordable Fees – 1/10 the cost of following a foreign professional management accounting course
- Attractive exemptions for graduates, undergraduates and other full/part qualified professional courses
- Follow the qualification in a language of your choice (English/Sinhala/Tamil)
- Obtain Business Management Studies (BMS) degree from Open University of Sri Lanka (OUSL) while sitting for CMA examinations.
- Entry for the MBA (PIM at Sri J’Pura)
- Gain exemptions for courses conducted by the CGA-Canada. CPA-Australia and ACCA-UK
- Scholarships will be granted for A/L students and those seeking entry to university
For more information see below image