The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Srilanka organise a Distinctive Deal Making Using due diligence to beat the odds.
Are you a person evaluating a potential business opportunity? Here is help for you
- Achieve the optimum price by negotiating with confidence;
- Limit risks with appropriately worded contracts;
- Have a clear plan to realise value going forward and also;
- Know when to walk away?
- Feel and look of a typical acquisition process
- How due diligence helps you to mitigate financial, tax and legal risks
- Focus areas of a due diligence
- Common issues and findings
Who can benefit
CFO’s/ Head of Finance/ Corporate Finance Professionals / Entrepreneurs/ Venture capitalists / M&A Professionals.
|Date:||Friday, 15 March 2013|
|Time:||9 00 am to 5.00 pm (Registration commences at 8.30 am)|
|Venue:||CA Sri Lanka|
See below image for more information