Enroll now for BSc. (Applied Accounting) Degree at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka.
The degree programme provides a General Degree within a period of 3 years (6 semesters) or a Special Degree within a period of 4 years (8 semesters).
- UCG Approved degree programme
- Lectures will be conducted at CA Sri Lanka by a panel of renowned professors and lecturers attached to recognised universities
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit basis
- Exemption to follow the CA study programme
- Enrollment on a full time or part time basis
- Enhanced industry linkage
- Internship programmes
- Opportunities to enhance analytical and soft skills
Entry Requirements: 3 pass in any stream at the GCE Advanced Level Examination (Local) with a minimum of 30% in the common general paper in one attempt.
- Air Conditioned Lecture Halls, discussion rooms and seminar halls
- Fully fledged library with e learning facilities
- Computer laboratories with Wi-Fi access
- Well maintained cafeteria
- Sports, recreational and extracurricular activities
Closing date of application: 30th April 2013
Application forms can be obtained now from the school of Accounting and Business of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka or can be downloaded from www.casrilanka.com
Open day on Sunday 28th April 2013 from 9am to 3pm at the CA Sri Lanka premises.
30A, Malasekara Mawatha, Colombo -7 tel: 2352000
See below image for more information