Arrangements have been made to participate a group of businessmen to witness Great Bangkok Trade Exhibition conducted by National Enterprise Development Authority (NEDA) in collaboration with Anuradhapura District Commerce, Industries and Agriculture Board (ADCCIA). This exhibition will be held from 20th to 23rd June, 2013.
Sections presented at exhibition
- Machinery and Technology
- Mould & Die
- Electronic Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
There are 2 methods (packages) to participate at this exhibition.
01) Package One Rs. 56,500 from 19th to 23rd June (05 days 04 nights)
02) Package Two Rs. 43,500 from 19th to 21st June (03 days 02 nights)
Accommodation facilities (5 Star Hotel) Air Ticket (Economy Class), Visa facilities and all internal transport facilities will be provided to all the participants. The following facilities will not cover the above package. Lunch and dinner expenses, insurance charges, medical fees and other additional expenses.
The documents to be produced by the participants to the trip.
- Passport valid for 06 months from June 2013
- 04 coloured photographs (in white background)
- Copy of the National Identity Card
- Copy of the Business Registration Certificate
- Bank statements for three months (minimum balance Rs. 100,000/-)
Copy of the passport with an advance of Rs. 30,000/- should be produced in older to get registered for the trip. First four persons who get registered for the trip will get an opportunity to witness Toyota Company.
Further details can be obtained from the following telephone numbers.071-9461137, 077-0357182 or see below image