Applies Before: 19th May 2013
Environmental Resource Investment PLC is an Investment holding company listed in Colombo Stock Exchange with assets in excess of Rs 10 billion. The company is in the midst of a significant restructuring of its investment portfolio and offers an exciting opportunity in Corporate Finance to the right candidate.
- Assist in evaluating, structuring and negotiating divestments and acquisitions
- Liaising with international investors, strategic partners and investment banks.
- An MBA degree from a recognised university or a CFA Charter
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in an investment or corporate finance advisory capacity with significant international experience or exposure
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
The position reports directly to the CEO and offers an excellent remuneration package starting at Rs 2 million per annum commensurate with the candidate ability and experience.
Please forward your resume together with 2 non related referees to the address below or email within 14 days of this advertisement.
Environmental Resource Investment PLC
16th Floor, West tower, World Trade Centre, Echeleon Square, Colombo 01
Tel: 0115 700700