Apply on or before : 20th May 2013
Join GlaxoSmithKline and add life to life as a Medical Advisor in Scientific Communication. GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide medical inputs into development and execution of brand strategy including proposals for phase IV clinical studies.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Key Opinion leaders
- Provide prompt and substantial medical information responses to medical queries
- Prepare comprehensive training material and impart product and disease area training to field force.
- Preview and approve promotional material in compliance with GSK policies and local regulations
- Provide the marketing team with mew scientific information on products, competitors, opportunities and/or therapeutic areas
- Facilitate and conduct CMEs, symposia and other product specific campaigns and deliver scientific presentations with consistent messages
- Assist medical director to evaluate new product opportunities and provide feedback
- Prepare and update medical content of prescribing information and products
- A medical doctor with at least 5 years clinical experience
- High level of integrity and ethical practices
- Should be proficient in both English and Sinhala language
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn, train and teach
- Age preferably below 40 years
- Sound PR and communication skills
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the names of 2 non related referees, indicating the post applied for in the subject line.
Your application should reach on or before 20th May 2013.
Human Resources Manager
121, Galle Road, Kaldemulla, Moratuwa
See below image for more information