The Board of Governors of Trinity College seek a Principal with drive and initiative to lead the college into the next decade.
Ideal person profile:
- A Christian over 40 years of age having a degree from a recognised University
- A minimum of 10 years secondary school teaching experience
- Should be able to act in an advisory capacity to the Board of Governors in all related matters
- Should posses excellent leadership qualities and have the tact and ability to interact with students, staffs, parents and National Educational Authorities
- Should be able to lead the students through all extracurricular activities to reach excellence
- Should proactively participate in parental and community involvement
- Would be overall responsible for annual budget and expenditure
If you identify with these requirements and are willing to take on this challenging role please send in your detailed curriculum vitae with address, contact telephone numbers and names of 3 non related referees within 20 days of this advertisement by email to email@example.com or via registered mail marked strictly confidential and addressed to :
The Managing Director
Executive Search Ltd/ Hunt-A- Skill
No 10, Davidson Road, Colombo.