Applications are invited for City and Guilds and Sheffield Hallam University Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship.
The full fee scholarship is for the following courses at Sheffield Hallam University:
- B.Eng Manufacturing Engineering
- B.Eng Telecommunication and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- BEng Electrical Engineering
City and Guilds Advanced Technician Diploma holders can study for these degree courses In 1 year. The scholarship is full tuition fee for September 2013 Intake.
To be eligible you should hold at least one Advanced Technician Diploma in:
- Engineering (2565)
- Telecommunications Systems (2730)
- Motor Vehicle Engraining (3905)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (8030 2000)
English Language Proficiency:
- City & Guilds ESOL / SESOL Diploma
- Communicator (B2) Level
Application deadline: 31st July 2013