IT Services are strategically important assets of the organization and become the key differentiator of the competitive markets. IT1L v3 Foundation level certification offers a awareness of the IT Service Lifecycle stages and their contribution to Service Management practices of the organization. ITIL Foundation Certificate demonstrates certifies that the candidate has gained global best practices knowledge and knowledge of the IT Service Processes, terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for Service Management.
Course Duration and Structure:
This is an intensive three-day instructor led class room based course.
- To understand the main concepts, processes, functions, benefits and challenges of ITIL V3
- To gain insight into the holistic Service Lifecycle approach at the heart of mi V3 and its close association with business strategy
- To understand how the ITSM processes and functions can help achieve business excellence
- To prepare participants for the fTIL V3 2011 Foundation Certificate examination.
- Provide Career enhancement opportunities in IT service
Individuals who require a bask understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- Service Management as a Practice
- IT Service Lifecycle
- Generic Concepts and Definitions
- Key Principles, Models and Concepts
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
- Functions and Roles
- Integration of the 5 Core Processes
- Practice Exam Questions
|Date:||20th, 27th July & 3rd Aug 2013|
|Time:||9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
Payment should be made 2 weeks prior to the class commencement dale (Inclusive of one exam voucher for ITIL Foundation exam.) (Included licensed material, Latest version V3 2011 syllabus, V3 foundation certificate Online exam, 3 full day training, flexibility on sitting for the exam. 1 Hour exam)
Trainer Profile: Thilak Pathirage
For Registrations: 0777 84 94 38
See below image for more information