In order to develop tourism in Colombo, the Ministry of Defence & Urban Development constructed 7 Public Convenience Complex in Colombo.
These seven Public Convenience Complexes were built for the convenience of the large number of people who come to Colombo from all parts of the island and are situated at locations where people gather in large numbers. These new Complexes are fully equipped with facilities even for the disabled.
The Public Convenience Complexes are located at the following places.
- 108, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2.
- 98, Galle Road, Wellawatte, Colombo 6.
- 43, Galle Road, Bambalapitiya, Colombo 4. 90, Piyadasa Sirisena Mawatha, Colombo 10.
- 125/R01, York Street, Colombo 1.
- 110A, Saunders Place, Colombo 11.
- 17, Nagalagam Street, Colombo 14.
For more information see below image