The fastest progressing project in Colombo Is now the easiest to acquire. All you need to do is, just pay 30% at time of reservation and the rest 70% on completion. The Iconic is designed and developed for those who love to stop in style on their fast lanes. With the National Bird Sanctuary on one side and the Golf Course on the other, the tower strikes the perfect balance of life. Apart from the amazing club conveniences, you shall enjoy the convenience of worry-free rentals through our tie-ups. Time to chill out.

For more information contact to (+94) 777 70 80 90

Or see below image

Pay 30% & Book ICONIC Apartment now
Pay 30% & Book ICONIC Apartment now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *