The Institute of Certified Management Accountants of Sri Lanka calls registration for the November 2013 examinations.
CMA Sri Lanka an internationally recognized qualification in the field of Professional Management Accountancy. Founded in 1999 with the technical assistance from CMA Canada. Incorporated by the Parliament Act No 21 of 2009, CMA is the National Professional Management Accountancy Institute in Sri Lanka
Why Choose CMA?
Cost-effective as Just 1/10 of the cost of a Foreign Management Accountancy Qualification Medium of Studies -English/Sinhala/Tamil
Exemption Granted for:
- Undergraduates / Graduates of Universities
- Part / Fully Qualified Professionals ACCA (UK), CGA (Canada), CPA (Australia), etc. CMA provides a Dual Qualification where you can earn a degree in Business Management (BMS) from the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Gain exemptions from other local and foreign professional institutes/ universities Entry Qualification for MBA at PIM and other universities.
Benefits of CMA
- Practical Training could be undertaken while studying for CMA or after completion of examinations.
- Grant of scholarships
- CMA Qualification leads to become a Professional Accountant in Business serving in private, government or state corporation sectors.
For more information see below image or call Kapila on 0714705537