Amba Research’s Investment Analysis Training Program seeks to advance the skills and knowledge of Sri Lanka’s aspiring capital markets practitioners. Practitioners in the program will be challenged to put theory into practice, following a real-life investment analysis -cycle. The program will be conducted in a classroom environment under the mentorship of Amba’s senior investment analysis professionals, where each participant will be provided a workstation to carry out case studies
Who Should Apply:
High-performing final-year undergraduates at leading universities and final-stage students of professional accounting institutes.
The course will be run by Amba’s highly skilled capital markets practitioners and CFA charter holders.
- Industry attractiveness assessment
- Financial statement analysis and financial modelling best practices
- Restating income statements and identifying revenue and cost drivers
- Forecasting revenue and operating costs
- Modelling cash flow forecasts and reinvestment requirements
- Relative valuation, analyzing deal multiples and setting a target price
- Discounted cash flow (DCF) and sum-of-the-parts (SOTP) valuation
Seven case study assignments and a multiple-choice test, upon successful complete on, participants will receive a certificate with a grading of distinction, merit, or pass. Top performers will receive a six-month internship at Amba Research with on-the-job training.
Duration and Venue:
A seven-week course, with classes once a week between 8am and 5pm at Amba Research.
Course Fee: LKR40,000 + VAT.
To apply, e-mail your CV to email@example.com before Monday, 23 September 2013.
For more information contact Manuja (11 2356030) or Kushal (011 2356183). Shortlisted candidates w II be invited for an interview and a technical assessment prior to successful registration