The Key Account Management is an critical success factor of the Marketing and Corporate management of the Organisation. Therefore the Sales personals are in responsible to maintain and improve their relationship between the Key Accounts and their Company profiles.
Therefore the Srilanka Institute of Marketing organise an workshops for the sales personals to improve the KAM (Key Account Management) workshops.
The Workshops will discuss about the processes of
- Introduction of Key Accounts Management
- Classification of Key Accounts
- Decision making unit concept
- developing a key account plan
- Negotiating with key clients
- Relationship building with key clients
- The role and foundation of a key account manager
- The critical success factors in KAM
- Monitoring and measuring the performance of key accounts /clients
The event will be suitable for the Key accountant managers and executives, area and regional managers, customer relationship managers and executives.
The Participants will be awarded by the Certificate
Data & Time: 26th October 2013 9.00am-5.00pm
Venue: Hotel Taj Samudra
Resource Personal : Prasanna Perera
For more information contact Franki- 0727774587 or Hansi -0727296926 or see below image for more information