The Open University of Sri Lanka invites applications for the Postgraduate Diploma in Special Needs Education Programme for the enrolment of students for the academic year 2013/2014.
Application forms for the above programme will be issued from 1st October, 2013. Application forms will be issued on first come first served basis
- English Medium academic activities of the Programme would be conducted only In Colombo Regional Centre
- Special Needs Education academic activities of the Programme would be conducted only in Colombo Regional Centre
- Other academic activities of the Programme would be conducted in Colombo, Kandy in Tamil and Sinhala Medium, Jaffna, Batticaloa, Ampara and Hatton in Tamil Medium and Bandarewela only in Sinhala Medium.
Application closing date
The duly completed application forms should be forwarded to the Assistant Director/Regional Officer, the Regional Centre where you have obtained the application on or before 9th November, 2013.
Application Forms & Particulars
Application forms and Information regarding the programme of study could be obtained by paying Rs.500/- in cash by following one of the procedures mentioned below
- Personally calling at the Public Information Office, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Nawala, Nugegoda on all days except public holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00p.m. (Payments by cash or credit card).
- Personally calling at the following Regional Centres on days other than Sundays, Mondays and Public holidays between 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. (Payments by cash only).Kandy (Polgolla), Jaffna, Batticaloa, Ampara, Hatton and Bandarewala
You also could be obtained further information from Public Information Office or Department of Special Needs Education (Telephone Numbers 0112881327, 0112881492 8.0112881015)
The Ministry of Education has recognized this Programme as equivalent to Postgraduate Diploma in Education Programme conducted by recognized universities
See below images for more information