Coconut development authority takes the initiative to facilitate the participation of Sri Lankan manufacturers and exporters of coconut based products such as coir fiber pots & poles, coir fiber pith & bricks, grow bags, coir geo- textiles, coir twine & yarn and related Products at the IPM ESSEN 2014
- Applicants should be registered with the COCONUT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY as EXPORTERS or MANUFACTURERS for the year 2013.
- Applicants should be able to exhibit suitable, exportable, products of good quality manufactured in SRI LANKA.
- Possession of current & future exporting capabilities.
- Branded & Innovative products will have a distinct advantage.
- Small & Medium scale enterprises will be given preference. Large enterprises may be considered under special conditions.
- Not more than five (5) enterprises will be selected.
BENEFITS TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATES
- To be a part of the Sri Lankan Delegation to participate at the above exhibition
- Free space in the CDA stall to Exhibit and promote their products. Other expenses should be borne by the selected applicants.
Selection will be made through an interview. Selected candidates are required to sign an Agreement with the Coconut Development Authority and submit a Financial Bond/Guarantee valid until return to Sri Lanka after the completion of the Exhibition.
Interested parties which satisfy the above criteria should forward duly completed applications (obtained from the address given below or downloaded from the CDA website-www.cda.lk) under registered cover (indicate “IPM ESSEN 2014” on the top left corner of the envelop) before 05th December 2013 to;
Coconut Development Authority
54, Nawala Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 5.
Tel : 011 2502502 – 4 Website : www.cda.lk
Or see below image for more information