Engineering Faculty Student Union organised a Photography Competition 2013 on 3rd to 5th December 2013 at University of Moratuwa.
Applications are calls on following category and the Photographs should submitted on or before 20th November 2013.
School, University and Open and very attractive prizes are ahead.
Terms & Conditions
- Contestants are free to make their entries on any topic but should be within the perimeter of the country capturing the heritage and beauty of Sri Lanka. Animals in captivity cannot be included.
- According to the age level the contestants can compete under the following categories. (Open category, School category and University category)
- Photographs already exhibited in any exhibition are not allowed.
- The photographs should be unframed and not mounted, having an effective area not less than 10”x12”
- Every photograph should have the photographer’s name, address, photo number and the category at its back in removable manner. (No water marks on photo)
- Each entry of School applicants should be certified by the principal, saying that the photographs are their own creations.
- A small description about the photograph and the technical details of the photograph (used camera model, used lens, used film, the location the photograph was taken …etc.), should be given with the application.
- The maximum number of entries by one person for the exhibition is limited to ten (10).
- It should be possible to obtain the identity of the photograph if required.
- The organizing committee maintains the full rights to publish any of the chosen photographs to the media for non-commercial use.
- Photographs should be submitted, carefully packed in a suitable cover with the name, address and the number of photographs written on the cover.
- The photographs should be sent via post to “Pehesara 2013”, Engineering Faculty Union, Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa, or delivered by hand to the Postal Unit of University of Moratuwa on a weekday during office hours.
- Applicants from the University of Moratuwa should submit their entries to “WUS” book shop in Sumanadasa building.
- The entries should be sent on or before 21st November 2013. we will not be responsible for any late submissions.
- The assessment of the photographs will be done by three invited judges and the decision of the judges will be the final.
- Certificates will be awarded for selected applicants and prizes will be granted for the first, second and third places in each category.
- The Exhibition will be held on 3rd, 4th,5th of December 2013 at University Of Moratuwa..
- For the Applicants of University of Moratuwa, the photographs should be collected from the same place where the entries were submitted, within two weeks after the completion of the Exhibition in the university. The Organizing committee will not be responsible for the unclaimed photographs after this period.
- For other applicants, the photographs can be collected from the same place where the entries were submitted, within two weeks after the completion of the Exhibition in the university, and the remaining photographs can be collected from University.
Dilina – 071-25 40 664
Nuwan – 071-27 84 284