- Refer the application to the Divisional Secretariat of the area where the registration took place.
- Application can obtain from any Divisional Secretariat.
- Fees chargeable
Where the date of registration or the no. of the entry is given the fee for one copy of the certificate is Rs.100.00
Where the date of registration or the no. of the entry is not given and a search of registers not exceeding two years is involved fee for one copy of the certificate is Rs.200.00
- Required fee should submit to the Divisional Secretariat.
- Duly filled application should be submit to the Divisional Secretariat.
- If you like to obtain the certificate of marriage by post, submit a stamped envelop with the application.
- If the marriage is registered, a certificate of marriage will be send and if the marriage is not registered a letter to the effect will be send.
Department of Registrar General’s
No: 234 /A3,
Denzil Kobbakaduwa Mw,
Mr. S.M.W.B. Sandiligama
Telephones:+94-11-2889488 / +94-11-2889489
Source from: Government Information Center