Being an Exporter of Goods in the Western Province, you should know rules and regulations and further knowledge in business. The Industrial Development Authority (Western Province) offers you wide range of service for you to carry out your business successfully with well ground knowledge.
- Primary instructions with regard to export procedure
- Proper packaging methods
- Instructions on marketing and modern international marketing techniques
- Banking matters relating to export procedure
- Import and Export methods
- Technological development
- In order to participate in our workshops concerning primary export matters including development of employee’s productivity,
Please send us an application with details of your business.
Industrial Development Authority (Western Province), No. 4A, 1/1, Soratha Mawatha, Gangodawila, Nugegoda.
For more details contact Industrial Development Authority (Western Province) on 011-551 5570 or see below image