Today, Central Bank Announce it is honour the people of the 25 districts of Sri Lanka by Launching a new series of Rs.10 coins
These new coins will be in circulation throughout the country, and could be used for payment in any part of the country.
See below images for how its represent each district as and you could buy these 25 different Rs.10 Coins as collection as below
- Coin Pack with 25 coins Rs.2,000 (with box) Rs.1,000 (with pouch)
- Single Coin Card Rs.50/-
- Coffee Table Book Rs.4,000
Those available for sale at
- Economic History Museum: No.54,Central Point Building, Chatham Street, Colombo 1
- Anuradhapura : No.341, Stage 1, Anuradhapura
- Matara: No.35, Anagarika Dharmapala Mawatha, Matara
- Matale: No.805,Trincomalee Street, Mandandawala, Matale
- Jaffna: No. 105, Arasady Road, Jaffna
- Trincomalee: No. 103, Post Office Road, Trincomalee.