The Central Bank invites Young Academics and Professionals with Enthusiasm, Team Spirit and Leadership Qualities to join its team as Management Trainees (Leading to Staff Class Grade 1)
Citizens of Sri Lanka who possess the following qualifications are eligible to apply for the above post.
- A Special Degree in any of the following subjects/disciplines OR a General Degree including one of the following subjects, with a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper Division) or Grade Point Average (GPA) with a minimum of 3.5 out of a maximum of 4.0 points obtained from a local or foreign university, recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka;
- Economics/Agricultural Economics
- Computer Science/Information Technology
- Public/Business Administration
- Law (with Attorney-at-Law and authority to function as a Notary)
- A Post Graduate Degree at Master’s or higher level obtained from a local or foreign university, recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka, in any of the subjects/disciplines referred to in above.
- Age: Below 30 years as at 01.04.2015
- Selection Procedure: Through a competitive examination conducted by the Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka and one or more interviews.
Candidates are required to sit for three question papers (General Intelligence, Analytical Writing and General Knowledge) at the competitive examination.
Conditions Terms Relating to the Position
One year training period with an all-inclusive fixed allowance of Rs. 55,000/- per month will be paid.
Trainees will be considered to be absorbed to the permanent cadre as Probationary Staff Officers in Staff Class Grade I on successful completion of the training period.
An attractive remuneration package including usual fringe benefits will be offered upon the absorption to the permanent cadre.
Trainees may also require to serve in Regional Offices of the Central Bank.
Those who possess the above qualifications and wish to apply, can submit their applications through the Central Bank web site (http://www.cbsl.gov.lk) or submit duly filled applications in the prescribed format by registered post to reach the undersigned on or before 01.04.2015.
Applicants are highly encouraged to submit their applications online and refrain from submitting duplicates.
Instructions for Applicants, who are intended to submit applications by post;
- Prescribed application forms could be downloaded from the Central Bank Website http://www.cbsl.gov.lk
- It is required to indicate “Application for the Post of Management Trainee” on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Any application not in the prescribed format or received after the deadline will be rejected without any notice.
Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications as at the closing date will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing will be a disqualification.
The Bank reserves the right to decide the number of positions to be filled or postpone/cancel the recruitment.
For more details see below image or contact to Human Resources of Central Bank of Sri Lanka, No. 30, Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 01
Telephone : 2477330, 2477231