DIMO PLC introduce all new Tata GenX Nano Automatic vehicle in Sri Lanka for Rs. 1,975,000/-. Tata nano was the conceptual car created by Ratan tata to make an affordable car for every family in India at the price of INR 100,000.
Taking the spirit of innovation further, the new GenX Nano comes with advanced technological features making it a perfect smart city car. The Easy Shift (Automated Manual Transmission) offers the convenience of driving an automatic along with the fuel efficiency of a manual. The effortless drive with the Easy Shift (AMT) along with the shift assist manual mode makes driving an absolute pleasure, truly making it an advanced compact hatch.
See below for the new features and specifications of Tata GenX Nano Automatik
- New Easy Shift (Automated Manual Transmission) – Forget the clutch pedal and simplify your drive. With the Easy Shift (AMT), driving is an absolute pleasure.
- Easy Shift (AMT) with Sports Mode – The GenX Nano ‘Easy Shift’ (Automated Manual Transmission) has an option of ‘Sports’ mode for enhanced acceleration.
- Easy Shift (AMT) with Creep feature – For ease of manoeuvrability in heavy traffic and during parking, the GenX Nano ‘Easy Shift’ (Automated Manual Transmission), comes with an in-built creep feature, which helps the car to crawl as soon as the pressure is eased off the brake pedal, without pressing the accelerator.
- Easy Shift (AMT) Mileage – The GenX Nano Easy Shift (AMT) has an amazing Mileage of 21.9 km/l+.
- Easy Shift (AMT) with manual mode – For those who are comfortable switching gears manually, the GenX Nano Easy Shift (AMT) also comes with a shift assist manual mode for ease of changing gears as per your convenience.
- Smallest turning radius – The GenX Nano has the smallest turning radius of 4m for easy maneuverability.
- Advanced Engine Control Unit to pep up your drive – The GenX Nano is fitted with an Advanced ECU developed by Bosch to ensure a zippy drive.
- Large 24 L fuel tank – Enjoy long, uninterrupted drives wherever you go! The GenX Nano is equipped with a 24L fuel tank to suit a longer driving range of over 500 KM, which makes it ideal for driving over long distances.
Tata Gen X Nano Specification as below,
|Overall Length||3164 mm|
|Overall Width||1750 mm (with ORVM)|
|Overall Height||1652 mm|
|Wheel Base||2230 mm|
|Ground clearance||180 mm|
|Minimum Turning Circle Radius||4 m|
|Seating Capacity||4 persons|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||24 Litres|
|XE, XM & XT||110 Litres|
|XMA, XTA (Easy Shift)||94 Litres|
|Engine Type||624 cc, 2 cylinders Gasoline, MPFI|
|Maximum Power||38 PS @ 5500 +/- 250 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||51 Nm @ 4000 +/- 500 RPM|
|Top Speed||105 kmph|
|XE, XM & XT||Manual|
|XMA, XTA (Easy Shift)||Easy Shift (Automated Manual Transmission) with Sports Mode & Creep feature|
|XE, XM & XT||Four forward + one reverse speed|
|XMA, XTA (Easy Shift)||Five forward + one reverse speed|
|Front||Independent, lower wishbone, McPherson struts with gas-filled dampers and anti-roll bar.|
|Rear||Independent semi trailing arm with coil spring and gas filled shock absorbers|
|XM, XMA, XT, XTA||Electric Power Assisted (brushless type) with active return feature|
|Brake Type||Independent dual circuit, hydraulic brake operated by tandem master cylinder with vacuum booster|
|Front Tyre size||135/70 R 12|
|Rear Tyre size||155/65 R 12|
|Spare Tyre size||135/70 R 12|
|Wheels Size||4 B x 12|
For more detail contact to DIMO on 0112449711 or see below image