International Center for Sustainable Built Environment ICB (Pvt) Ltd. offers solutions in Structural designing, Architectural Designing, Structural health monitoring for all structures, Green consultancy, Land and other surveying and laboratory testing covering all civil engineering aspects, that brings a successful sustainable growth strategy to the rapidly developing nation. ICB (Pvt) Ltd was established with a vision to be a leader in structural engineering structural health monitoring and green engineering; guiding the nation to a sustainable future. Our mission is to serve the stake holders of the built environment with the highest level of professional standards in structural engineering, structural health monitoring and green technology; ensuring safety, bringing in creativity and innovation, and promoting environmental conservation using sustainable approaches.
Services provided by International Center for Sustainable Built Environment
Civil Engineering Consultancy Services
Design reviewing and providing consultancy to achieve best results
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Air Dispersion Modeling, Marine EIA and CZMP, Social Impact Assessments, Environment Audit, Solid waste audit and Management
Traffic surveying, Road and Bridge Design
Foundation designing, Slope stability analysis
Environmental impact assessment, Design and consult of coastal structures
Design any kind of structures (Steel, Concrete or Composite) and provide drawings and other required details.
Provide any kind of architectural design and consultancy service.
Structural Health monitoring of structures
Check the condition of the structure by performing the relevant onsite and laboratory testing and provide solutions and recommendations to overcome problem.
Provide green consultancy from the beginning of the project and finally provide assessment report to acquire Green Certification from the Sri Lanka Green Building Council.
Land and other surveying services
Provide any kind of engineering survey using the latest technology.
Laboratory tests covering all civil engineering aspects
Structural and Material Engineering Testing
- Material and component testing facilities ( a 1000 kN universal testing machine, a 10 kNm torsion machine and a 3000 kN compression testing machine)
- Experimental stress analysis and non-destructive tests (strain measurements, rebound hammer test, photo elasticity, ultrasonic tests, Half-cell potential test, Microscopically examinations ,hardness and permeability tests etc).
- Testing of Aggregates
- Fully computer controlled portable on line data monitoring and logging systems for strains, displacements and loads etc up to 200 channels.
- Testing of full-scale structural elements such as electric poles, man-hole covers, wall panels, hume pipes
Environmental Engineering test
- Analysis of water / wastewater quality parameters (both laboratory & field testing to ensure conformity to Sri Lankan and WHO standards)
- Analysis of bacteriological quality of water (Total coli form and fecal coli form tests )
- Jar tests (Chemical usage in water and wastewater treatment)
- Ambient air quality monitoring (using computerized mobile air quality monitoring station)
Geotechnical Engineering test
- Soil classification & strength tests: (particle size, shrinkage, erodibility, direct shear, standard triaxial test, CBR)
- Compressibility & drainage tests: (consolidation, compaction, permeability)
- Advanced tests: (stress path controlled triaxial, large scale static triaxial, ROWE consolidation, resistivity)
- Rock tests: (uniaxial comp./tensile tests, triaxial, abrasion, permeability, point load, ultrasonic properties, soundness)
- Field tests: (plate load, vane shear, static/dynamic cone penetrometers, SPT, field density (incl. nuclear),vibration measurements, rock direct shear )
- Drilling & sampling: (wash boring, rotary drilling, mechanized auger drilling, hollow stem auguring, thin walled, split spoon, Denison samplers)
- Geophysical exploration: (resistivity, seismic tests)
- Field instrumentation & monitoring: (settlement measurements, water level indicators, piezometers, extensometers, GPS instruments)
- Field investigations for landslides, quarries and construction materials.
For more details contact to International Center for Sustainable Built Environment on 0112322508, 0112322520-1 or see below image