The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce (CCC), in association with the Department of Sri Lanka Customs and supported by DFCC Bank …Read the Rest
Tag Archives: Chamber of Commerce Announcement
The Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Srilanka Organized Certificate and Diploma Programme in Networking and Communication, Information Security and Ethical Hacking.
The National Chamber of Commerce of Srilanka Invites Applications for the National Business Excellence Award 2011.
The Applications are expected into the Following Sectors
The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce organized Srilanka Economic Summit 2011, this is 12th consecutive year of success.
The programme is targeted to Chairmen, CEO, Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Executives, and Management trainees, Foreign Investors, Senior Government Officials and Academics.
The Srilanka Economic Summit 2011 wills constant of,
• Attracting Investments – The Ease of Doing Business
• Financial Sector Challenges
• Growth Opportunities in Tourism
• New Growth Opportunities – ICT/BPO
• New Growth Opportunities – Higher Education and Skill Development
• Logistic (port, Shipping and Aviation)
• Agriculture Plantation and food security
• Healthcare and Health Insurance
• Breaking the Bottlenecks in Development