Pan Asia Bank announces to general public that if your ATM / Debit Card does not have an EMV chip, please get your new EMV chip ATM / Debit Card with the Visa payWave facility by 30th May 2019.
Benefit of EMV Chip Card
- A secure EMV chip based card
- Tap-to-pay enabled
What do you need to do
- Go to any Pan Asia Bank Branch
- Hand In your old card without an EMV chip
- Fill the payWave card application at the bank
- Immediately collect your new card and PIN
- Contact our Call Center on (011) 4 667 222 to activate
Existing Pan Asia Bank ATM / Debit cards that do not have an EMV chip will no longer be valid after 30th May 2019.
For more details contact to Pan Asia Bank on (011)4 667 222 or see below image