University of Vocational Technology calls as Technical Colleges invites applications for the short courses. University of Vocational Technology has been established under the parliamentary Act No. 31 of 2008, to provide progressive upward movement to the students in the Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
NVQ Level 6 Higher National Diploma
- Professional industry qualification for employment in Junior Management and Supervisory levels
Three (3) Years. Full Time (Including 6 months Foundation Course and 6 months On the Job Training)
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Maritime and Logistics management
- Mechatronics Technology
- Building Services Technology
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Construction Technology
- Production Technology
- Drafting Technology
- Food Technology
- Automobile Technology
- Quantity surveying
- Electrical Technology
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology
- Electronic Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Event Management
- Travel and Tour Management
- Farm Machinery Technology
- Television Programme Production Technology
- Fashion Designing Technology
- Television Post Production Technology
Drafting Technology course award NVQ Level 5 Diploma Only. All the other courses award NVQ Level 6 Higher Diplomas.
Application Fee Rs. 500. Please pay Rs. 500 for relevant University College Account number and attach the bank receipt with application.
Age Should be below 29 Year at 15.01.2019
Duly completed application form could be submitted through post to reach the following relevant address by registered post on or before 31st Janaury 2019.Please write “Application for University College & Relevant Course” on top eft hand corner of the envelope.
For more details see below image
Leave a Reply